Need an OverDose

Yoongi woke up in Taehyungs arms. "Tae?" He looked up with sleepy eyes at the younger. "Hyung, how'd you sleep?" He smiled at him which caused his heart to flutter. "It was good." Taehyung looked into his eyes with a serious gaze, "Why were you crying then?"

"Oh. I didn't know I was crying. I probably just hurt myself in the dream." That was a lie. Yoongi knows that the dream was about Taehyung leaving him. But he couldn't say that. "You're lying." He buried his face in his neck. "Yoongi tell me and I'll move."

"You're going to move to another seat?"

"Yeah."

"But I don't want you to..." Taehyung gasped and looked up to see Yoongis face filled with sadness and hurt. "No don't be sad! I won't move hyung. Okay? I just wanted you to tell me." Yoongi clinged onto his waist, his hands were cold, which caused Taehyung to grasp his hands and hold them. "Your hands are cold." He smiled once more, and in return Yoongi smiled back. "I can't wait to go home."

"Why?"

"I can sleep!" Yoongi bit his lip before letting go of Taehyungs hands. "They're warmer now so you can let go." Taehyung looked away, "Okay."

"Everyone! We're here. Get your things ready and go away." Namjoon stood in a king like pose, showing off his leadership skills.

Yoongi stood up before Taehyung grabbed his hand, making him fall into his lap. "Taehy---" he placed his finger on his lips 'shhh' he whispered into his ear, causing him to shiver. "Let's wait til they leave. I have something to show you." He gulped then stayed silent, mouthing an 'okay' to Taehyung.

"They're gone! Lets go" Taehyung grabbed his hand and dashed out of the bus "W-wait. Our things are still in the bus Taehyung!" "Who cares? We'll get them later let's goooo." Taehyung pulled Yoongi all the way to an abandoned park.

They sat down on the old, squeaky round-a-bout that still had a tint of red. The silence was calming, it wasn't an awkward silence. The park looked pretty. The lawngreen grass varied in height. Some parts were barely covering the ground, and other parts were overgrown which made the place look like a jungle. The swings were freshly painted a burgundy colour, as though someone had been here recently and the monkeybars had abstract art all over the framework. It was truly beautiful if you looked closely at it.

"Did you paint the swings?" Yoongi asked. He just nodded while humming a tune. It was fulfilling. Just being here with Taehyung was enough to satisfy Yoongi. "So, hyung. Tell me, what's it like to know that the amazing Taehyung has brought you to his secret place?" Yoongi laughed quietly --- his laugh was delicate and if you didn't know he was a boy, you'd think it was quite feminine.

"I'm happy." Yoongi smiled in content, closing his eyes. Taehyung stared at him, feeling ecstatic that his hyung was now humming the same tune he was. "Why do you come here?" Taehyung pondered on what to say but came up with one word which could mean a whole lot of things. "Hope."

"Hope for what?" Yoongi tilted his head slightly, enrapturing a laugh from his stomach. "Just hope. It's up to you to decide what hope means. But for me, this place is filled with hope." He scratched his head awkwardly before stretching.

"Yoongi hyung! You know that thing earlier between Jungkook and me?" (Btw i know it's jungkook and i but i dun think taehyung is that formal he's more informal from videos I've watched but still respects his members) Yoongis heart began to sank. "Yeah." He muttered a 'wish I didn't' but it was so quiet he didn't hear. "It was just so he didn't worry about me. You were probably grumpy because you just woke up but just to clear things up." He smiled brightly.

Yoongi stood up before looking at the younger. "Was something wrong?" Taehyung thought about the events beforehand and how he kissed his forehead. His blush was highly visible. "N-no! It's just Kookie he always worries right? Yep. That's it." Yoongi knew he was lying but decided not to pursue it.

Checking his phone; Yoongis mouth gaped ajar at the time read on his iphone. "It's 7 p.m I never thought time would go that fast. I'm gonna go Tae I need my beauty sleep" he ruffled the youngers hair before walking away. He could talk to Taehyung for hours, but the dark surprisingly petrified him. (Idk if it does in rl but shhh for the story)

"Wait. You have to pinky promise not to tell anyone about this place. It's our secret place! Just for us..." He stopped in his tracks, holding his pinky up. "Promise." And with that he disappeared into the sunset.

While Taehyung was thinking about Yoongi, a certain boy was taking his daily dosage.

JungKook wasn't a bad kid by any means, he just wanted Taehyung so bad. And if he couldn't have Taehyung, then he needed something. Something to relieve the pain. And drugs was his answer to that. He snorted his speed once. Upping his dosage one after the other. Three times. His heart was starting to speed up, he thought to himself, 'If I keep taking this then maybe Taehyung will want me.' And so he continued. After taking in a lethal dosage, he collapsed.

He was having a heart attack. "Help!" He shouted weakly. "Jungkook-ie?" Jimin crept in his house as the door was slightly open. "Jungkook-ah?" He checked the kitchen, the bedroom and then he got to the bathroom. "Kookie are you changing?" He knocked on the door, with no answer. "Jungkook answer me." His voice started to show panic. Without any notice he booted down the door and saw Jungkook collapsed, holding his chest. "I'll call an ambulance! Hang on Kookie."

They had now reached the hospital, they had pumped his heart in the ambulance and luckily they were successful. Now they had regulated his heartbeat.

Jimin had called Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin and of course Taehyung. He also called Yoongi but his phone must've been turned off.

The four members had arrived. Taehyung instantly caught Jungkooks eye and he weakly called out to him. "Taehyung-ie." He smiled as the elder walked towards him. "Kookie." He looked at him, feeling sorrow. "Taehyung, may I speak to you for a moment?" Namjoon looked at him before taking him outside the room. "He took speed. He nearly died Taehyung. He's like a brother to us and we need him protected. So." He paused for a minute before continuing. "You have to be with him. Its clear that his mood changes when you're with him so it would be best if you have him stability."

"I don't like him like that."

"Well you better start." You could tell he hated being this blunt. Especially since he knew his heart wasn't with JungKook. But what else could he do? How could he be sure that he wouldn't overdose again? Taehyung nodded and then went into the room again. "Guys I think we should leave them alone" the leader declared. They were all in agreement and left.

"Taehy---" his words were cut off by Taehyungs lips. Taehyung felt nothing but Jungkook felt fireworks, sparks and explosions all going off inside his mind. He ran his fingers through Taehyungs hair, before licking his lips, begging for more. No matter how much Taehyung wanted Yoongi, and how his heart longed for him. He cared a lot for JungKook and wasn't willing to let him fall back into that dark place.

"What is this?" They both looked to see that Yoongi was standing there with his head down and his face cold. "What is this?" He repeated his words, not changing his tone. "I love Jungkook. That's what this is." Lies. Yoongis expression changed. He looked in agony once he heard those words. "That's fine then. Congrats to the new couple." He left Jungkook chocolates and an acrylic stand of him before walking out the door. He looked at the other members, faking a smile. "Well, looks like we have a new couple." He then walked out without speaking a word.