Birthday Boy

"Hyung! Today's your birthday." Once the pair got back to the dorm Taehyung remembered it was the 9th of March, more importantly, Yoongis birthday. "I would never have guessed Taehyungie." He smiled at the fact that Taehyung had remembered his birthday.

"I'll make it special. I promise." He held out his pinky for the older, ready for him to wrap his pinky around his. "Already making promises when you aren't even my boyfriend yet Kim Taehyung?" They both looked away, shy from the word 'Boyfriend.'

They still haven't got a label for each other, so even the mention of 'boyfriends' made their hearts flutter and ache at the same time. What better way of making Yoongis birthday a success than finally being able to call Taehyung 'his' and it actually being true.

Suddenly loud, almost deafening shouts came from outside of the dorm. They slowly crept inside to witness six boys roaring at the t.v infront of them, clearly showing in bold letters "LOSER."

Jimin, Hoshi, Jun and Mingyu started serenading the trio, "Just a loser, oetori sangcheoppunin meojeori, Deoreoun sseuregi geoul soge nan I'm a----" "I'M A LOSER." Taehyung and Yoongi sang along with the others, only disrupting them before they pulled the pair into a suffocating bear hug.

"GTFO please." Yoongi pushed the others away, gasping for air. They all just looked at him in confusion. "GTFO?" Only Namjoon and Taehyung knew what it meant, leaving the others in a spiraling circle of answers, which none of them were right. "It means get the fuck off/out."

"Ohhh" A small glint reflected from all of their eyes, finally understanding what it meant. "Happy birthday Yoongi hyung!" They lifted him up, parading him with confetti and a half-eaten cupcake.

"Why only half?" Everyones eyes darted at Jungkook. Of course.

"Sorry. . ." He showed his bunny smile, trying to act innocent.

Hoseok and Namjoon coughed to grasp the attention of the people staring into Jungkooks soul pretty much by now.

"So, we finished our gamers event. . ." Namjoon stated. "Ah, yes Joonie.Which we obviously won." Hobi carried on his sentence, each boy taking it in turns to talk as if they were one person. Hoshi, Mingyu and Jun scoffed, shuffling their feet. "Sure." They coughed once more. "So. Yoongi, what do you wanna do?"

"I dunno."

"I know!" Taehyung spoke out, trying to put his plan into action. "Let's go to the movies."

"But Taehyung that sounds pretty bori---"

"Yay movies!" Yoongis face instantly lit up and they were sold.

"Are you three gonna come too?" Jimin asked the winners of their 'gamers day'. Mingyu slid his jacket over his shoulder, "We would, but I think the sore losers want to have their genius all to themselves. So we'll get going. Happy birthday! We can hang out some other time."

"We aren't sore lose---"

"Just a loser oetori sangcheoppunin meojeori, Deoreoun sseuregi geoul soge nan I'm a loser."

"Yep you can leave." Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok pushed the three outside the dorm. "That's not how you treat your guests." They could hear Jun and Hoshi shouting through the door.

Jungkook shouted back at them, "It is if you're a loser!"

"You're the biggest loser of all." Jimin laughed, only to be pinned on the couch by his boyfriend. "No I'm not." He whined at his boyfriend, "you just said you were a loser Jungkookie~"

"Sorry, I hate to interrupt this lovely scene and all but I'm not sorry."

He gave the death stare to Namjoon and Hoseok, as if warning them beforehand. "Let's get ready for the movies." Jimin looked up at the maknae and just smiled. "Kay."