Forgiving Isn't Forgetting

B4 I start this 😂😂😂 can i just say i laughed so hard that the first chapter of this hus has 666 reads. this is a special chapter which is based on what happened to Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok and Namjoon bcuz I mean I did end the book on a bad ending like I didn't explain what happened to the other four you only knew that taegi get together so here (': also this is dedicated to agce101 who wanted to know what happened xD

Jimin's P.O.V (doesn't remember if she ever did a jimin p.o.v)

Kookie 🍪:
Jiminie...

Jimin 💜
Jungkook :/

Kookie 🍪:
I'm so sorry for doing all of that messed up shit
I don't know what happened when I did any of it
Something just came over me

Kookie 🍪:
I left though, for you
So please come visit me...I'll be
at the place where we usually went to
Just...please come Jiminie

Jimin 💜:
I'll come...a promise is a promise after all
But Jungkookie, when I come over there
you need to be in a good mind set ._.

Kookie 🍪:
I'll try Jiminie...

To say things got a little crazy is an understatement. Jin-hyung is gone, Hoseokie nearly died, Yoongi-hyung and Taehyung-ah got together, Namjoonie has become extremely depressed that he now has to go to a therapist although he has Hoseokie to help him cope but I'm positive he's not willing to let him into his heart because he can't let go of Jin-hyung. So it's not exactly a 'normal' family.

I walked past Namjoonie's room which was open to reveal him cuddling into Hoseokie's arms, fast asleep. "Hoseokie are you sure you're okay with waiting for him? What if he's never ready to let him go?" I asked, getting a smile in return. "I don't think any of us have really let Jinnie go Jiminie, don't you agree? And we shouldn't, he made our family complete. But, I don't mind waiting for him."

Nodding my head I left the room, witnessing Yoongi-hyung and Taehyung-ah in a disturbing 'make-out' session. "Jimin-ah! Where are you going?" One of them asked, probably Taehyung. But I didn't respond. I couldn't. Especially not to them. I'm not sure saying, "Hey I'm going to see my boyfriend, you know the one who almost killed Hoseok but wanted to kill Namjoon first and all together tried to ruin your relationship because he's insane? Yep that's the one bye!" would go down well with them.

I took out my phone and messaged Jungkookie once I neared the place.

Jimin 💜:
I'm like five minutes away

Kookie 🍪:
Thank you Jiminie
I'll wait outside.

As I reached the candy shop I could see Jungkook waiting outside, talking to the owner; Hoseokie's Grandad. "Jiminie!" This was the Jungkookie I fell in love with. The sweet, funny, dorky maknae that loves playing overwatch and making fun of his hyungs. Not a crazy, psychopath who would hurt people on purpose.

Maybe it's my fault though, I never noticed it.

"Hi, Jungkookie. Hi Mr. Jung!" I quickly hugged the younger then shook Hoseok's grandad's hand. I didn't tell him, neither did Jungkook, not even Hoseok. We just told him that he was better and that he fainted. Some secrets are meant to he hidden.