If You Do

It's been a week since Jungkook left BTS. Keeping his promise, Jimin had been texting him, telling him that he could help Jungkook if he let him.

Namjoon and Hoseok decided that they would go on a date to see where things would go but the one couple who weren't exactly sure of what they were now was Yoongi and Taehyung.

Ever since Jungkook left, Yoongi wasn't exactly sure how to ask Taehyung to be his boyfriend. Should he make a grand gesture? Or should he keep it simple? He knew Taehyung deserved the world and even though he couldn't give the whole world to Taehyung he at least wanted to make him his world.

"Hey, Tae? Can I ask you something?" Yoongi sat down on three seated couch right beside Taehyung. Taehyung snuggled up to Yoongi, pulling the blanket over him whilst watching a movie.

"Sur---"

"I'm going out. Bye." Jimin walked past the t.v cutting off Taehyungs answer, and his view. "Where are you going Jimin-shii?" The pair noticed he'd been constantly looking at his phone the past week but they didn't want to seem rude by wondering who he was texting. "Just out." He walked out of the dorm, ready to meet a certain someone.

"Sorry...Anyway what were you saying hyung?"

Yoongi leaned into him before whispering into his ear, "meet me at the abandoned park at six p.m okay?" Taehyung nodded, wrapping his arms around Yoongis waist then nuzzling his nose against his neck. "Watch the movie with me though!" Yoongi smiled, turning his head so their noses touched. "Okay."

________________

"5:25 p.m" Taehyung had been wearing his pjs all day. He would've kept them on but he had to meet Yoongi, which means 'dress to impress'. Well, at least when they were in public.

He rummaged through his closet, trying to look for something wearable when he came across that shirt from the day of the party. Sure, it wasn't the nicest because of the spray paint but it meant a lot to him. He put on a slightly dark blue denim jacket, black jeans and red converse.

"5:33." He left the dorm, making his way to the park.

It wasn't necessarily dark outside but the sun was starting to go down and the clouds were now pinkish. He looked around at his surroundings, noticing every little detail. There was grass in cracks of the concrete pavement, wild flowers were filling the small field and there was broken bricks laying in piles of three.

As he saw the abandoned park it looked totally transformed. Taehyung hadn't been there for a while but Yoongi would go out on his own often so he was sure this was what he'd been doing. The hopscotch markings were redrawn, the slide was shining, and everything just looked amazing.

Once Yoongi saw the boy he held up signs for hjm to read, stopping him in his tracks.

'Kim Taehyung. Did you know your smile is brighter than anyones in the whole world?'

Reading the first sign made Taehyung smile, brighter than he ever had before.

'Do you also know that I, Min Yoongi, is completely in love with you?'

Taehyung started walking towards the boy but stopped once again to read the next sign.

'I was stupid to reject you once. Two years ago, I started to like you, and now? You've made me completely fall for you. Pt 2.'

'And I hope I've made you fall for me too so Kim Taehyung.'

Yoongi put down all of the signs before shouting, "Kim Taehyung will you please be my boyfriend?" He started running to the boy in the park, only to be caught in his arms once he made his way to him.

"So...Is that a yes? I mean if you do say yes then I won't look like an idiot for confessing my love to you like thi---" he cut off the olders words with a kiss. He wrapped his arms around his neck, enjoying the taste of his lips. "Why do your lips taste like strawberry?" Yoongi laughed before licking the youngers lips. "And why do yours taste like chocolate?"

"Chapstick." They both said at the same time, before looking into each others eyes. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Yoongi broke the silence. "So, are you going to kiss me again?"

"Do you even need to ask?"

"Nope."

-The End-

Doneee xDD I kinda felt like fewer people liked the story as the number kept dropping so I decided to end it here instead of dragging it on xD also GOT7 is on 'i can see your voice' I will put the link in the comments if you haven't seen it yet xD Its gr8 and I will continue working on my other taegi story and maybe make a new one .o. enjoyyyy

P.s I might add a chapter of like Jimin meeting the person o-o but dunno anywayyy xD bbye .o.