Begin

Taes P.O.V (I do so much p.o.vs nowww xD I feel like I lack in it but its goodish? I dunno)

"You never loved me."

"You're right, I never did." I didn't love him. And it kinda sucks that he cheated on me but why should I feel sad? I feel betrayed by my friend but my heart doesn't belong to him. It never has. Honestly, if Namjoon wouldn't have told me to be with him all of this could've been avoided and Jimin could've just told him how he feels.

Now I really, have nowhere to go. Maybe I'll just walk around. As I start walking around I notice a small shop that sells sweets and if sweet things don't cure anything, I don't know what does. "Hi!" As soon as I walked through the bright red door, the bell rang and a strong aroma of toffee was being indulged by my nose. "Hi! How are you?"

The person who's running the shop is an old man. He's wearing an apron covered in chocolate. He has freckles plastered across his cheeks. His lips look petit and chapped, and his hair is kind of long. There's tints of dark grey and silver which make his eyes stand out. "I'm swell young man. How about you?" "Not so good." I laughed off the awkward tention then I kept on browing at the different candies, deciding on what to buy.

"Why? It's not been a busy day today so if you want we can talk." His smile was faint, but it gave off a really nice and gracious vibe. "Ah okay."

We sat down at the dark oak, round table. He placed down treats such as toffee squares, cream puffs and others. "So, what's been bothering you?"

He crossed his arms, fiddling with his hands. He didn't have a ring around his finger so I presumed he wasn't married. "Well, I really like someone. It's more than like. But something happened, which made me end up with someone else who I don't like. After that happened I got closer to the person I actually have feelings for. But I still have to be with the person who I don't like. And I just found out that the person I don't like is actually cheating on me." I was worried he couldn't even understand what I was saying because I said it fastly.

"If they cheated on you did you break up then?"

"Sorta? They said 'you never loved me' and I kind of replied with 'you're right, I never did'." Okay saying that to a man in his seventies I'm probably a horrible person for saying that. Instead of being scolded he started beaming then laughing lightheartedly. "That was good. I think it deserves an oscar." This. Dude. Is. So. I started laughing along with him, it made me feel good to know that someone didn't think I was being curt. "Thank you, thank you." I bowed my head before he broke into another fit of laughter.

"So what about the person you actually like?"

"They hate me." I sighed, clutching my sleeves. "They hate you?" The old man unwrapped one of his toffees then ate it. "I think so."

"But you don't know?"

"No."

"Then why not ask? It's better than not getting an answer at all." His kind smile warmed my heart. "I will." I smiled at the man and bought some toffee treats. Talking with him made me realise maybe I can start anew with Yoongi. Begin again. I waved him goodbye then walked off.

End of P.O.V

Yoongi wanted Taehyung. He wanted him back at his house so that they could joke all day. But staying friends was getting too hard for him. He laid back on the floor, face looking up at the ceiling painted with stars.

Knock Knock Knock

After hearing the loud bangs he raced to the door, hoping it was Taehyung. He opened the door to find, not Taehyung. But instead an angry Jin. "Jin, what's u---" he cut his words off, pinning him against the wall.