Chong Jojun Balsa!

Taehyungs P.O.V

"Wake up Taehyung!" I could hear Namjoons voice as he was banging on the door. I shouted back at him, "You realise it's 11 a.m aren't the others still sleeping hyung!" I opened the door when he tackled me with a grin on his face. "You're heavy." He was impossible to move so I rolled away.

"I want to make things up to you. Y'know after the whole Jungkook thing?" I'm not bothered by the 'Jungkook Thing' anymore but hyung might give me ice cream... "Yah." Calm, Collective Taehyung. Here to get ice cream and save the day. Well I thought it would be ice cream at least.

"So listen to this"

*plays recording*

" Well, I've been in love with Taehyung for two years, this year it's going to be three. And it was when we were filming for spring day. Everyone else was gone. And you know how it's hard to wake me up when I sleep? Once I woke up he kissed me. So I kissed back but then he pulled away and blamed me! Like seriously he has some nerve. After I found out that Jungkook and Tae weren't together anymore I dunno it felt even more awkward talking to him. So I stayed in the second car. Then we stopped for a break and Taehyung came into the second car, and said he missed me. I missed him too but he just kissed me! So I couldn't say that. Then he asked me was the kiss that bad and it wasn't. It gave me butterflies but do you know how cocky he would be if I said I liked it? A lot. So I said 'yeah' and he got sad for no reason and left."

*Recording Stopped*

"What? Is that Yoongi-ah?" Ahh my heart is racing so fast. I knew he liked the kiss! Such a tsundere tsk tsk. "So" he emphasized the 'o' "You kissed my best friend huh?" How do I respond? He looks like he's gonna cut me. "Pssh nah. Nope. Nada."

"Taehyung."

"Namjoon."

"Taehyung"

"Okay! I did. I'm sorry please don't hurt me hyung." I grasped a hold of his arm, practically begging for mercy. I've never stooped so low...

"Hurt you?" He started chuckling. It sounded sinister. Can a laugh sound sinister? "So you're not?" I beamed up at him which only made him laugh even more. "Well, you heard the recording so what do you think?"

I was drinking my water until he mentioned it which made me spit it out at him. "Dude what the fuck?" If he gets a hold of something I'm gonna bolt for the door. "Sorry forgive me!" Once again I clinged onto his arm.

"Just tell me what you think of the recording." He ran his fingers through his purple hair, which contained some glitter. I gulped slightly, taking in a deep breath. "Well, I don't really know how to feel? I didn't even know he had feelings for me. He seemed to hate me when I was with Jungkookie so I never questioned it."

"Do you have feelings for him too? I mean you kind of have to because I don't know why else you'd kiss him." I quickly placed my finger on his lips signaling him to be quiet. "Don't say that so loudly! I love him. I have for ages. It's just, complicated." I sat down on my bed repeating the same action Namjoon was doing a few minutes ago.

"And by the way. I would not be cocky if he said he liked it. I already know he did."

I smirked slightly, imagining Yoongis face right now. He'd probably be blushing and have a 'shut up idiot' expression on his face. "Yeah you're right. Totally not cocky." It was obvious sarcasm laced his words together. But he's older. I'd beat him up if he wasn't let's just get that straight.