Reflection

It's been three weeks since Jins passing. Yoongi and Taeyhyung felt the worse. Taehyung couldn't stop Jin from running and being hit. Whereas Yoongi felt guilty. Guilty for hurting him. Guilty for not letting him beat him to a pulp. He thought to himself, 'what if it was me instead?' Surely then everyone else would be less sad. But you're wrong Yoongi. Him dying was unfortunate, but you dying? If you died, Taehyung would've died too.

The only person keeping the group together was Namjoon. He was broken though. That's the thing about leaders, even when they're broken, they're always there to pick up the pieces of other people. Just never themselves.

Namjoon never wanted to lose BTS. The members were the only thing keeping him sane. His love just died, just when he was planning to do something special to get him back. The cold frontier was just a cover-up for what he was really planning. Guess you can say Jin really was a fool right? He was. If only he hadn't gotten drunk. If only he hadn't had gone over to Yoongis. Maybe then all of this could have been avoided.

He was in his bedroom, crying out small sobs. "I wish I could love myself." Like all human beings we need love. But the only love he ever got was from his ex boyfriend and members. Nobody could give him love now, they were struggling to even love the one thing they all enjoyed, music. It's hard to love yourself when all you see is flaws. He knew that best.

Suddenly, his phone started flashing. Yoongi was calling him.

Namjoon?

Oh hi I guess it's been ages right?

Yeah
I was thinking, we need to get back to the way we were
So

So? Do you have something in mind?

I think we should write a song. Kind of to remember
him y'know

Oh yeah
When should we do it?

Tomorrow. By the way Namjoon...
. . .
You're my best friend. Even though it's a tough time, I'll always be here for you
That's all I wanted to say. Bye monster of destruction

You're my best friend too Gat-Sugar

Call Ended

A small smile curved onto his lips. They were all grieving but he could always count on Yoongi to check on him. His long, grey, shimmery shirt was now dampened as he wiped away his tears. They were going to make sure Jin would not be forgotten. And if someone ever forgot him, they'd be the first ones to remind people.

It was now the next day. The six members had met up and went to their usual karaoke place. Only a few people ever went there and it was the best place for them to write their songs. Also to let off some steam. Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were finally talking again but it was minimum. Yoongi still hadn't known about their break-up. Actually, only they knew.

"I kind of came up with the tune already." Namjoon stated which amazed everyone. As he started playing the tune, lyrics instantly came to them. "Bogo Sipda ireohge, Malhanikka deo bogo sipda." Little did they know they were creating a masterpiece. From the harmonies to the melodies. Everything made sense.

They finally finished writing the song and started recording straight away. They were determined to make sure Jin would be remembered. Yoongi wishes he could just forget what Jin did to him, but he can't. He wants to remember Jin as the mother of the group who always ate a lot and made dad jokes. Taehyung wanted to Remember that side of him too. But as long as those scars remained on Yoongis body, he wasn't going to. Would you?

"I think it's time we head home. This time to the dorms. It would be nice if all of us were there." Jungkook and Jimin proclaimed. "Should we?" All six nodded in agreement, making their way to the dorm.

They piled in ontop of eachother as they opened the dorms door. This was where they would have their movie marathons, 'who can cook better' contests and other challenges. After the rough few weeks they've had, a movie sounded perfect.

Jungkook and Namjoon sat on the floor. Behind them on the three seated navy blue couch was Hoseok, Jimin, with a picture of Jin sitting beside them on a cushion. Yoongi sat on the brown, leather chair with Taehyung sitting on the arm of it.

"This movie used to be Jins favourite." Namjoon eyes shut and leaned on Jungkook. Jimin was starting to feel jealous so he sat on the floor with the pair. "Yeah." They all smiled at each other, they truly cared about every member and that's what made the group so special.

The boys had fallen asleep apart from Yoongi and Taehyung who were still watching movies. Taehyung poked his elders cheek, making him look at him. "Yes Tae?" He grasped his arm, before asking "Weren't you the one who suggested writing a song for Jin?" His lips were slightly apart waiting for Yoongis answer. He had a sleepy expression on his face, he was wearing the same clothes from earlier and his hair was now a new colour. "Yeah."

His eyes wandered to Taehyungs lips, he did look really kissable but these thoughts need to be rid of. "It's nice hyung...but. No. He hurt you. He's the reason why you have those marks on you."

"Tae, stop please."

"No." His fingertips travelled along the scars. They were both on the verge of tears. "I want to remember the happy Jin, I really do hyung. No matter how hard I try to though, that version of him never leaves my head."

He pulled the younger into his lap, resting his head in the crook of his neck. "Hyung! What are you doing?" His arms wrapped around his waist, holding him closely. "I'm just cold." He hid his face, but Taehyung felt the warmth from his cheeks---realising he was blushing. "Fine. Just tonight though." He cuddled into him before wrapping a blanket around the two.

"I love you." A whisper so quiet, Yoongi couldn't make out what he was saying. "Night." A smile formed on the pairs lips and with that they fell asleep.

One boy was awake all along. Trying to grasp what he just heard, Namjoon was processing the information. Jin hurt his best friend?  His love totally wounded one of the only people who wasn't related to him, that he thought of as family?

Nothing made sense anymore. Which person was the real Kim SeokJin? The reflection that resembled him was all wrong. Love, Kindness, Happy. Surely he never felt any of these. Because if he did, he would never had hurt his best friend.