The New Couple

It had now nearly been a month since 'vkook' had been established and Yoongi was at an all time low. He couldn't do anything about it. Well, confessing your feelings to someone who's in a relationship is a recipe for disaster right? So that option was out of the picture and he had no alternative other than to just let it happen.

He always faked a smile around the couple and whenever Taehyung was around him he would just zone him out. Fragile, alone, hurt, abandoned. These very words defined Yoongi. He felt as though Taehyung abandoned him. 'Why choose Jungkook over me? Am I not good enough?' He would repeat these words daily, even believing them.

Today was their 'one month anniversary' and Jungkook invited everyone around to his house to celebrate. Yoongi knew it was important to Jungkook but he just didn't want to go. He got his phone and sent a text to him

To Jungkook:
I'm really sorry I can't make it today
I hope you and Tae enjoy today though!
From: Yoongi

Yoongis P.O.V

I feel like shit. I know I said I'd 'move on' from him but I can't. Today's their crappy party and there's no way I'm going. Selfish I know. But I don't care anymore. Well, I care too much. That's my problem. That's always been my problem.

I shot Jungkook a text saying I wouldn't be able to make it and I hope he buys it. "The park" I remembered the park that he took me to. It was so beautiful. I want to go back there. Before Taehyung was with Jungkook and before I thought I had a chance with him. I quickly took a selca and posted it on snapchat with the caption of 'Going to somewhere special today. Won't be on swaeg.'

I

walked along the grey, crooked pavement which led to a little alleyway. The bricks were chipped and had writing written all over it. I walked past it before noticing something. "Taehyung was here." in bright florescent yellow spray paint. I miss him.

I carried on and soon reached the abandoned park.

It looked different now. The round about was now repainted into a neon green colour, which shined in the sunlight. The grass was no longer overgrown. The fresh and vibrant colours leaped out, which could make anyone smile. "You worked so hard Taehyung..." I knew all of this had to be Taehyung. Even the little tags on the frame work made it look like this was his home.

I walked over to the slide area. The frame wasn't drawn on, but there was spray cans near it. He's probably gonna draw on it later. I picked up a spray can and drew an orange skull with green dollar signs for the eyes. I then wrote 'swag' beside it. Somehow I ended up doing street art all over the structure. But it looked good. The plain red structure made the colours stand out instantly.

"Yoongi?" I was about to continue drawing but I heard a voice which startled me. I quickly dropped the spray can, looking at none other than him. "Oh, hey!" I replied, rubbing my hand against my wrist.

End of P.O.V

Taehyungs P.O.V

I was just walking about the place. Today's Jungkook and I's one month anniversary but to be honest I wish it wasn't. I wish it was with Yoongi. It's not fair. I know I'm with Jungkook but I don't know. As long as he's happy I guess.

I was going to the abandoned park, since I was going to work on it today. As I walked through the overgrown grass around the park I noticed someone there. His hair was just a black colour, showing tints of blue.

I walked closer to the park when I noticed he was drawing over the frame of the slide. I saw him smile which in an instant I knew who it was. Who that smile belonged to. "Yoongi?" He quickly dropped the can and turned around which made me laugh a little.

"Oh, hey!" I've missed being around him like this. "You came here? But your snapchat said you were going to someplace special." He pulled at his sleeves gently, causing some of his shoulder to show. "U-um. This place is special to me." I was shocked. Why would it be special to him? Is it because I took him here?

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why is it special to you, idiot." I smiled unwillingly and so did he. "Because you took me here. And the scenery is always stuck in my head. Also. It's starting to feel like my home too." As he looked at his artwork I admired the masterpiece. I came close to him and picked up the can he dropped. "Can I join too?" He cooed with delight, handing me a spray can.

We decided to draw something that represented us. Something that represented our members. So we drew a baepsae. "We should tag it." I suggested and he agreed. 'Suga has swag' 'V for Victory' it felt amazing just being here with him again.

"Yoongi! Look at me for a sec." He looked at me and I sprayed red paint over his shirt. "Tae! Look at me for a sec." He smirked before tackling me to the ground. "Prepare for payback." He flashed his gummy smile, creating a work of art on my t-shirt. In return I wrote "Taehyung was here" over his shirt which caused him to bow his head. "Hyung?"

"Taehyung." His voice was cold and he leaned down just inches away from my face. "What are you doing?" I questioned, gulping slightly. "What does it look like?" He started tickling me causing me to fall into a fit of laughter. "So mean hyung" tickling him back I suddenly heard a sound

Ring Ring Ring

I checked my phone and answered it.

Hello?

Taehyung-ie! Where are you?

Jungkook-ah?
I'm just roaming around

Well where abouts?

Just around Kookie

Oh...okay. Well come to my house soon remember
It's our one month anniversary!

I know I know

I love you Taehyung~

I love you too...

Call ended

I stood up then dusted myself off. "I need to go." I sighed and scratched my head. "Ah back to Jungkook I see." His smile faded and I don't know why. He's probably sad because he has no one to love. "Are you coming to the party?"
"No." My jaw hit the floor and it felt like my heart shattered into a million pieces. "Why not?" I looked into his eyes, but I couldn't read him. They looked cold and blank. "I'm busy."

"You are?" I bit my lip, not taking my gaze off of him. "Yeah." He averted his gaze. I think I'm getting to him. "Then I won't leave here til you come to the party."

"That's unfair!" He whined, playing with his sleeves which was adorable. "Too bad." Without thinking I walked closer to him which made him nervous. "Come please." I unconsciously grabbed his hand, pulling him into an embrace. "Fine..." he rest his head on my chest and I really wanted to kiss him. But I couldn't...And I never would be able to. "Okay! I'll tell everyone you can make it. Bye." Emphasizing the e I skipped away, hopeful that he would make it.

End of P.O.V

"Great going Yoongi. Now you have to go to this dumb party." Or does he?

A/N THERE WILL BE DRAMA THIS IS KINDA LIKE A FILLER FOR EVERYTHING TO UNRAVEL CXX But I don't wanna include things other fanfics have so I will make it so unexpected yous will be amazed B) byeee