Lean On Me

(MAY NOT BE A BTS SONG BUT NEITHER WAS SOME OF MY OTHER TITLES SO EXPRESS THE CARAT WITHIN YOU)

"Yoongi?" Taehyung turned around.
"Yoongi?" Jungkook turned around.
"Yoongi!" Namjoon messed up.

And all Yoongi could do was walk away.

"Wait Yoongi!" He wanted to run after him but first he needed to deal with Jungkook first. "You weren't Yoongi! Why did you even touch me?" He started kicking the wall, hammering his fists against it as well. "I thought you were Jimin?" Bullshit. And he knows it.

"Jimin and I aren't even the same height you also seen my face! You were the one covering your face and wearing shit that Yoongi wears." He spat at him. He caught him red handed. But why would Jungkook do that? "Maybe I still love you?" He teased the elder, licking his lips which made him nauseous.

"Don't screw with me right now. You have Jimin. Now go back to him." He pushed the maknae, not caring if he hurt his feelings.

Crash

Jungkooks lips landed on his, trying to 'rekindle' the spark. But there was never one to begin with. "What the hell is wrong with you Jungkook?" Namjoon bursted in through the door, being unable to control the anger that was bubbling inside of him.

"Taehyung doesn't love you. And you just fucked over Jimin. Honestly he deserves someone better." The duo was surprised by the sudden entrance. Then Taehyung remembered, Namjoon had been planning something. The note must've been by him. That still doesn't explain why Jungkook was there though. He came home after his practice at 4 p.m so unless he saw the note, there was no possible explanation for him to be there.

"I need to go find Yoongi." Taehyung ran out, leaving the leader and the maknae.

Yoongis P.O.V

"Why would he do that?" I couldn't help but cry. He keeps playing with my feelings constantly. First you're with Jungkook Taehyung, then you break up with him and kiss me, then you blame me and after that you were about to kiss Jungkook!

I just want to go home. Jungkook looked so happy with Jimin and he just goes and ruins it. They're just as bad as each other.

Beep Beep

Suddenly I got a text from Namjoon with a recording.

Play Recording

"Don't say that so loudly! I love him. I have for ages, it's just complicated" after that he texted me once more saying 'That was Taehyung talking about you' I can't help but cry even more. Why does he have to give me such mixed signals?

I've finally reached the dorm, I got a packet of crisps then went to my room. And cried. Again. And again. It's the only thing I can do at this point. I feel sleepy, crying usually does that though. Just as I was about to doze off I can feel something slide into my bed.

I kind of guessed it was a person since someone snaked their arms around me. I feel too shit to take them off.

"Yoongi." I could feel tears drip along my neck as I heard his voice break. Taehyung.

"I swear I thought he was you. I was so happy that 'you' were there so I didn't want to waste a second."

I want to believe him, I do. I take my phone out and start playing the recording Namjoon sent me earlier. In response he played another recording this time it was of me talking about him.