Valentines Day Special!

"Luuuuuucy-saaaan!" I whined as the blonde-haired girl dragged me through the markets.

"Shh."

"You're kidnapping me and I have to shut up?!"

Lucy stopped, "For the last time, Skie! I'm not kidnapping you!" She huffed. I puffed my cheeks out.

"Look. I need your help," Lucy sighed. She ran her fingers through her hair and glanced around, blushing. I raised a quizzical eyebrow at her.

"I'm thinking of getting Natsu a... A... A valentines gift," Lucy muttered.

"OH MY GOSH YES! NALU!" I squealed. Lucy hurriedly shushed me as random people began to stare.

"Okay! Okay! I get it!" She panicked, "now what should I get him?"

"You assumed that because I'm Natsu's sister I would automatically know what he would want as a present?" I asked in disbelief. Lucy blushed harder.

"Something like that."

"Fine. Ummmmm.... You could get him a....." I paused for dramatic effect.

"Yes? Yes?" Lucy leaned forward. I grinned.

"A LLAMA!"

"REALLY?! SKIE, WHAT GOES THROUGH YOUR HEAD?!"

"MANY, MANY THINGS!"

Lucy stalked off, muttering something about going to ask Levy about gifts, leaving me to randomly wander around  the streets like the lost bumblebee I was.

"Valentines Day, eh? I wonder what everyone is doing today...?" I mused. The sunlight streamed down.

"HELP MEEEE!"

Gray sprinted past at full speed, nearly knocking me over in his haste to get away from a stalker-ish looking Juvia.

"GO JUVIA-SAN!" I yelled, before skipping along again. I passed Erza, who was sitting with Jellal at a cake shop, and then Romeo and Wendy, who were chatting while having a mini picnic in the park with Happy and Carla.

"Awww! So Kawaii!" I smiled.

"Hey, Skie. Have you seen Lucy?"

I turned around to see Natsu.

"She went looking for Levy," I replied.

"Oh. Okay."

Natsu walked off again, undoubtedly continuing his search for Lucy. I smirked and went on my way.

"Okay. So far I've seen NaLu- sort of, Gruvia- in a way, Jerza, RoWen and Cappy..." I murmured, counting the ships off on my fingers, "Now to find Miraxus, GaLe and more NaLu!"

I found Mira and Laxus pretty quick. They were sitting at a table, eating lunch together, with a sobbing Freed watching from behind a bush.

"Not creepy at all," I muttered sarcastically.

"SKIEEEEEEEE!" Levy skipped merrily down the street, hand in hand with Gajeel. I had to restrain myself from screaming "MY SHIPS ARE SETTING SAIL!" Instead, I settled for;

"Hey guys!"

Levy smiled brightly, "If you see Lu-chan, can you tell her I'm busy for the rest of the day, so I can't help her about her issue..."

"Sure, no problem!" I shrugged. Levy beamed.

"Thank you!" She grinned. She and Gajeel hurried off again, still holding hands.

"I think Valentines Day is my new favourite holiday!" I said incredulously, "So many shipping moments!"

I walked on, stopping now and then to check something out, once to buy a cookie from a bakery stall. I saw many other happy couples as I strolled through the town. But it was kind of weird when this random older lady stopped me in the street.

"Don't feel sad! You'll find someone to be with on this special day, next time!" She said.

"Uhh, thanks? I think?" I replied, confused. The lady patted me on the head, then moved on. When she moved, she revealed none other than Natsu and Lucy, who were laughing and sharing a bag of snacks.

"OH HELL YEAH MY SHIPS HAVE LEFT THE HARBOUR! I REPEAT! MY SHIPS HAVE SET SAIL! CODE GREEN! BREAK OUT THE CONFETTI AND SKITTLES!" I screamed, tearing through the town like a drunk kangaroo (A\N: Australia FTW! And no, we don't ride Kangaroos and Emus to school for those of you wondering XD), earning myself a lot of completely weirded out looks.

I plunged into a small park (not the one where Wendy and Romeo were) and grabbed Rogue by the shoulders.

"ALL MY SHIPS HAVE SET SAIL!" I yelled, shaking him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He yelled back.

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"WELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"FIVE MINUTES AGO? STALKING MY SHIPS! NOW WE'RE HAVING A YELLING MATCH!"

I stopped shaking him, suddenly nervous that if shaken his brain out. Fortunately, I hadn't. A now very dishevelled Rogue was glaring at me.

"Heheh... Well... I gotta, um, be somewhere!" I giggled nervously.

"Oh no you don't!" Rogue grumped. I smiled sweetly, spun on the spot and tore off down the street, half-screaming, half-laughing, and flailing my arms about, ignoring the surprised town folks.

"GET BACK HERE, YOU LITTLE DEMON!" Rogue bellowed.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" I shrieked back.

"OH, IT IS SO ON!" Rogue shouted.

"I LOVE VALENTINES DAY!" I hollered.