Chapter 24: Like a good sister, I ignore Natsu's suffering.

"Why does this always happen to me...?" Natsu groaned miserably.

We were all sitting in a compartment of the train, and of course, Natsu was doubled over clutching his stomach.

"Don't worry," I smiled sweetly, "I'm sure Lucy will look after you~"

Lucy made a spluttering sound that kind of sounded like a drunk frog.

"Where's Wendy? I need her Troia spell!" Natsu moaned. Erza sighed.

"She went to go talk with Mira."

"What about you, can't you cast your spell thing?" Natsu pleaded at me. I edged away.

"Throw up on me and I'll kill you..." I hissed.

"That's the logic I live by!" Gray snorted.

"Hang in there, Natsu!" Happy snickered, patting Natsu on the shoulder.
May poked her head down from the bag rack above me and started pawing at my head multiple times. I looked up at her in slight annoyance.

"What is it?"

"I ran out of cookies!"

I pulled my bag closer to me, protecting my own little bag of cookies.

"Well you can't steal mine!" I protested indignantly.
The female exceed scowled and flipped out of sight again. I sighed and relaxed my death-grip on my bag. Unfortunately, the moment my hand left the bag strap, the demon ninja (a.k.a. May) zoomed down like a cheetah on steroids and latched onto my bag.

Gray scrambled away, probably knowing that there would be chaos.

"YOU LITTLE-"

May launched away, trying to get back to the bag rack to hide. I bounced up and snatched my bag away, grumbling death-threats under my breath.

May hissed at me, but retreated to her seat, where she was probably going to scavenge for food in the others' bags.

Should I warn them that their food was probably going to magically disappear into May's stomach?

Nah. It's more funny when I don't tell them.

I flopped back down into my own seat. Gray muttered something about me being immature, but sat back on his own seat beside me. I frowned at no one in particular.

"So, why did I get stuck next to the stripper?" I grumped.

"Hey! Offense taken!" Gray snapped.

"But seriously, where did you leave your shirt this time?" I asked him, nodding at his lack of upper clothing in annoyance.
The ice mage looked down in confusion to see his shirt gone.

"Damn it all," he muttered.

At that exact moment, Juvia went dancing past our seats in utter joy, waving what looked like a shirt.

"JUVIA GOT GRAY-SAMA'S SHIRT!" she screamed, "JUVIA IS HAPPY! JUVIA WILL CHERISH THIS FOREVER!"

I sweat-dropped. Classic Juvia.

"I would make fun of you, but I can't move...!" Natsu moaned. Gray scowled.

"Wanna say that again, Flame Brain?"

"Nah, I feel like throwing up."

"So I can eat your lunch without you stopping me?" May questioned the fire mage with an evil smirk.
Natsu half-lifted his head groggily.

"Don't you dare...!" he threatened, but quickly lowered his head in the attempt of 'not throwing up'.

Lucy started patting his back hesitantly.

"You guys should totally get married!" I whispered.

Natsu exhaled slowly.

"Thanks Luce..."

Lucy brushed her hair away from her eyes and smiled.

"MIRA, COME QUICK!" I screeched, startling everyone, "NALU IS HAPPENING AGAIN!"

Gray flicked my ear. I jumped away. I am three seconds away from killing you.

"Shut up, you hyperactive midget!" he grumbled. 3...

"Party pooper!" I retorted. 2...

"Why are you always so crazy?!" Gray snapped. 1... Now!

"HYAHHHHHHH!" I screamed bringing my elbow up into Gray's side. He let out an 'oof' of shock and doubled over.

"What... the hell... is wrong with you?!" he wheezed.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR FLICKING MY EAR, YOU SNOWFLAKE PERVERT!" I hollered, dancing around on the seat like some sort of deranged hobo.

"SIT DOWN," Erza barked. I froze, then dropped back down onto my butt, deciding not to annoy the exhausted Queen of Fairies.

SCREEECH! The train slowed to a stop.

"This is our stop," Lucy remarked as she peered out the window. Natsu immediately shot to his feet.

"OH YEAH! NO MORE TRAINS FOR TODAY!" He cheered. Not even waiting for the rest of us, the Fire Dragon Slayer sprinted out into the train corridor.

Moments later, we could see him dancing around on the platform and crying tears of joy, getting a lot of weird stares from passerby's.

"Natsu, wait up!"

Lucy hurried out the door. I quickly followed, not wanting to be left alone with a furious Gray and a hungover Erza.

"How would you react if I made your life harder than it had to be?" May asked casually as I jumped down onto the platform.

"Well I'm too tired to care right now..." I replied distractedly.
Much to my misfortune, I didn't see May's demonic little smirk.

"Good to know~" my partner murmured, a certain evil silkiness to her voice that made me uneasy.

"What are you- HEY!"

May dropped down onto my bag, and suddenly, the weight I was carrying increased.

"MAY! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!" I demanded, trying (and failing) to shake May off.

"This is my job!" May protested when I finally swung her off my bag and onto my head, "I live to make your life hard, I mean, I live to help!"

I sighed dramatically and continued walking after the rest of the Fairy Tail guild. We followed the cobblestone path through the city until we reached the street that led up to the magnificent Fairy Hills accommodation.

"My bed..." I whispered, "It's calling to me!"

"Your sweets..." May echoed, "They're calling to me!"

"Hey!"