Chapter 19: Jura gets a Face Full of My Fist

I sprinted down the streets, trying to block out the sounds of battles from all around. My objective was to head East and fight whoever was there.
Natsu was directed to take out Blue Pegasus (and anyone else trying to do the same), Erza was sent to defeat Mermaid Heel and Minerva, Lucy was to clear the South area, Gray had to clear the West, and Juvia had to go to the North part to fight.

I rounded a corner and skidded to a halt. Before me, Kagura, Orga and Jura were already locked in combat.

Ohh, crap.

"Well, YOLO!" I muttered and flung myself forward with a battle cry that probably sounded like a cat being tortured OR a hyperactive hyena who had got seriously drunk.

"Star Dragon's Blooming Fist!"

Jura turned just in time to see my magic enveloped fist slam directly into his face.

He toppled backwards into a tree, which dumped half it's leaves on him.

Kagura and Orga were still fighting as if I weren't there, so I took advantage of the situation to throw normal kicks at both of them. My first kick caught Kagura in the stomach, and my second (well aimed) kick hit Orga in a place where the sun doesn't shine.

Orga doubled over, but Jura and Kagura were both up once more, each throwing their separate attacks at each other and me.

Kagura nimbly dodged around Orga, who stumbled and head-butted Jura. He let out an 'oof' of surprise.

Having successfully distracted the males, Kagura swung her sword up to attack me. I jumped back and spread my arms.

"Star Dragon Wing Attack!" I yelled.
Luckily, the attack pushed her back, and she tumbled back into a rose bush. That would've hurt. Roses have thorns, after all. I took a deep breath.

"120mm Black Lightning Canon!"

"Iron Rock Fist!"

I whirled around to see both Jura and Orga sending attacks my way.

"Oh, come on!"

Both attacks scored a direct hit (mainly because the idiot they were aimed at - a.k.a. me - didn't even try to dodge). Pain exploded all over my body as their magic smashed me back and into a nearby brick wall. That's been happening too much lately... Spots danced in my vision as the smoke and dust settled all around me.
(A/N: At this exact moment, Rogue was kicked in the face by Jenny because he was too busy watching the holographic screen, which at that point had been showing the battle between Skie, Jura, Orga and Kagura. XD Hee hee hee~)

"Oh my! Fairy Tail's Skie has just been hit by a double attack from Jura and Orga! Two of the most powerful wizards in this competition! Will she be able to continue fighting?"

"Nope, I'm good, thanks..." I coughed sarcastically.

Of course, the two men had gone back to fighting, and Kagura was dancing around them and swiping at them with her sword like a serial killer ballerina.

I tried pushing myself onto my knees, but my muscles had apparently decided to either (1) hate me or (2) go on vacation.
In front of me, Orga sent a beam of lightning in Jura's direction, which he deflected by bringing up a rock wall.

"You suck," I decided.

Jura brought up another rock wall, flinging both Kagura and Orga to the side. Kagura jumped up immediately again, and sent Jura stumbling with a well aimed blow from her sword.

Unfortunately, Orga had seemed to realise I was still conscious. He kicked Jura at Kagura, then turned to stare at me. I held his gaze, trying to wish him an early death with my eyes.

He seemed to see I couldn't get up, and raised both his hands.

"120mm Black Lightning Canon," he said, sounding almost like he was bored. Magic enveloped his hands as he charged his attack.

"Come on, come on! Get up before I get barbecued! Move, you stupid legs!" I muttered desperately, struggling to push myself up.

Orga realeased his attack, and the beam of lightning zipped straight at my face. I squeezed my eyes shut. 

A wave of heat erupted in front of my face, but nothing hit me. My eyes flew open. Flames were dancing in front of me, consequentially blocking Orga's attack.

"What the?!" I heard Orga yell. Through the flames, I could see him standing, frozen and staring at something just behind me. Kagura and Jura and both paused mid-fight too.

The fire before me vanished and a figure stepped in front of me instead.

"I'm all fired up now!"

"Natsu?! What the hell are you doing?!" I snapped. He turned and grinned down at me.

"I smelled a good fight!"

"You're supposed to be fighting Blue Pegasus!" I protested. Natsu shrugged.

"I beat them all already, with the exception of Ichiya, he wasn't there. Oh! And Rufus! I got him too!" He boasted. That would explain the bruise below his eye, then.

His fists clenched and steam swept around the whole battered park, heat intensifying at the same time, some of the buildings even shook a little.

"What is this?" Kagura asked, shielding her eyes. Orga stumbled backwards.

"Natsu's using Dragon Force. Impressive!" Jura nodded appreciatively, "This should be very interesting, indeed!"

Flames, even more powerful than before erupted all around Natsu. The heat was unbearable.

Then, Natsu attacked.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" he bellowed, planting his flame covered fist straight into Orga's shocked face.

Jura quickly sent a rock wall flying at Natsu, which unfortunately, hit, sending the fire dragon slayer crashing (I mean face-planting) to the ground.

He jumped up again and launched forward for another attack. But still, he was facing three powerful wizards, and his only advantage was that they hadn't teamed up against him... Yet. The odds of him beating them all, however, but very slim.

"Idiot!" I hissed. Maybe I could send an attack from here...? I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and mustered all the magical power I had left. Suddenly, the rocks and rubble around me where thrown away, some of them exploding. I could tell no one had noticed, as the sounds of fighting still echoed around.

Magic whirled around me as I pushed myself to my feet.

Kagura groaned loudly.

"Well great. Now we're facing two really ticked off Dragon Slayers, both utilising Dragon Force," Orga muttered.

I walked over to stand beside Natsu, who, despite being furious, grinned and gave me a thumbs up.

I scowled at our opponents, mainly Orga.

"Oh, it is so on, Lightning McQueen."