Chapter 20: Orga is a Marshmellow

Dust whipped around my face as I launched myself skyward in order to dodge Jura's rock attack.
As I landed, I saw Kagura taking advantage of the Lamia Scale wizard's distraction, and sent him toppling forwards with one, well-aimed attack.

Unfortunately, he didn't decide to be nice and stay down.

Oh well. I darted forward.

"Star Dragon's Luna Raid!"

Jura was thrown back at Kagura.

"Why do you keep aiming at my FACE?!" he groaned. I shrugged.

"Oh, I kinda pictured a target there... " I informed him, "Star Dragon's Gleam!"

A wave of sparkling magic blossomed around me and swept across at the two wizards once more.

Not waiting to see the result, I spun around to face Natsu, who was currently beating the socks off of Orga, literally. His socks were lying tattered several feet away.

"Hey, can we switch punching bags?" I asked as I jerked my thumb over my shoulder, "I'll deal with Orga and you go let loose on Jura and Miss Mermaid over there..."

Natsu gave a mock sigh of disappointment, "But Jura just knocked out Kagura, that's one less person I get to beat up!"

I angled my gaze back at Kagura, who was indeed lying on the ground, covered in small rocks.

Natsu flashed past me, enveloping his whole body in flames. I grinned evilly at Orga.

"Payback time, you oversized marsh-mellow~" I smirked. The Lightning God slayer returned my smirk, and planted his feet in an attack stance.

I lunged forward, with a fearsome battle cry of "FOR THE LLAMAS!", dodging his first punch.

"Star Dragon's Swirling Blade!" I countered, sweeping my hands around and up.
A swirling, hurricane-like column of dark-blue magic blossomed around Orga, tossing him into the sky like he was a wet paper bag.

"Charged Particle Canon!"

I let out a shout that sounded something like; "WHAFREPHILPLOD!" as his attack collided with me.

I rolled backwards across the battered cobblestone, and through a bush from the force of the lightning.

I felt slightly better knowing that Orga smashed his face into the ground when HE landed.

I jumped up again, my arms slightly numb and tingly from exposure to so much lightning, as I flicked a berry out of my hair. 
I brushed the excess pebbles and leaves away as I stood.

Across the street, Orga seemed to be having trouble prising his face out of the stone. I took a slow step towards him.

"My...Face!" Orga yelped, jerking backwards onto his butt. His face was completely covered in dirt and scrapes.

"Uh, your face kinda looks like burnt toast..." I mumbled to myself, trying to stop myself from laughing.

Anger gleamed in Orga's narrowed eyes.

Uh oh. The grass-head is NOT amused!

"120mm Black Lightning Canon!" he yelled, suddenly thrusting his palms forward. I stumbled to the side, teetering precariously on one foot and the lightning whizzed past me.

"Star Dragon's Roar!"

My attack had the result I had hoped for, cancelling out the lightning... But this also gave Orga a chance to charge at me.

Luckily, Natsu and Jura came tumbling by, which probably helped me dodge Orga's powerful kick.

"Get back here...!" he growled, hurling himself forward, AGAIN.