Chapter 2

YOUR POV
Me and Nathan are on our way to lunch. When we see Justin Bieber pushing Lauren up against the lockers making out with her.

But it looks like she doesn't want it.  I run to them running into Justin like a bull which took him to the ground.

I started throwing punches at him. "Stop Y/n!" Lauren yells .

Kaden runs to me and pulls me back. Justin has a bloody face from all of my punches.

When realising what I did I go wide eye. "why did u do that y/n?" Uh oh the principal. I run to the bathroom and lock the door.

I wash my face because there was a little blood from Justin's punches. Looking in the mirror I see my...eye color... there purple.

I hear pounding on the door. Oh crap I need to hide this eyes color its not normal.

I put on sunglasses.

I open the door seeing the principal again. He yells at telling me to go to his office.

I walk to the principal's office and sit down. All he says is that I should not do that and blah blah blah... And im suspended for 3 days... THAT LIL TATER THOT!
~~~~~
I woke up to Damian sleeping next to me. Smiling at him I get up.

Its been three days since it stupid ass incident. Todays is the day I go back to school . I have two hours left until I have to leave for school. So you know what I do? I take a hour shower. Yes thats what I do. After the shower I put my clothes on

 After the shower I put my clothes on

(If you don't like that team then pretend it's your favorite basketball team

(If you don't like that team then pretend it's your favorite basketball team.) I grab cocaine...I mean sugar...anyway I walk out to my car.
   $chool

Me and the crew have basketball tryouts today after school
and im super happy.

We are ganna try to get in travel team. WOOHOO IM READY IM READY IM READY FOR PROMOTION! Nathan and Kaden look at me like im stupid. Im really not, I have good grades... OK I have one B chill your titties the rest are A's so bye.

My teacher Miss Lisa shes soo mean. I have a B in this class I had an A but she put down to a B just because I was absent... AND I WAS SUSPENDED HOW TF... I don't even know.

She gave us a quiz today. Im probably ganna get a c on it cause I forgot to study. Oops.

I spot Lauren. I should probably say sorry to her. I walk up to her. "Hey Lauren im..." I say but get cut off. "go away Y/n!" She yells. I walk away. Damn all im trying to do is say sorry. Everyone was looking at me.

Wazza guys hope you liked it

Vote please <3 lu you