Chapter 11

"Long time no see Y/n"
  Oh shit my ex
"Hey Ariana"
____________________________________

  "Its been a while" Ariana says, biting her lip. "What since you cheated" I snapped. "Im sorry" she looks at Lauren "who is she?"  I roll my eyes "shes my Girlfriend."

"Well she can't give you what I can" Ari says walking up closer to me.

"Come on Y/n/n" Lauren says as she glares at Ariana. I walk away with Lauren and Damian.

"Hey, what was she about?"  Lauren says looking at me with concern in her eyes. "She's my ex" she nods. "How was the trip to the park?" My aunt asked. "We played basketball with Teddy" Damian said jumping up and down. "Good baby now go get in the shower" he runs upstairs "and you are Lauren its nice to see you again" Auntie says.  Lauren smiles and hugs y/a/n. Then she runs upstairs with me following behind.

  I open the door and see Lauren laying in bed with tears in her eyes. "Aww baby are you ok?"
She looks at me before talking "Shes right she probably gave you more" she said sobbing. "Baby listen to me... I love you and you're the BEST thing that ever happened to me OK mami" I say before getting up and kissing her lips. I loved kissing her because it was always perfect.

  We pull away "that was the best kiss ever" she says.

After a while of cuddling Lauren looks at the time and gets up off me "I have to go back home we have school tomorrow" she says. I look at the time: 9:00. Oh whatever. "Ok bye I love you Lolo" she looks at me confused. "Lolo?" She asked. "What you don't like your nickname?" I ask. "No I like it. It's just that you never Called me that before" she explained. I nod and giggles. Lauren leans in and kisses my lips. When we pull away she smiles "bye" she giggles.

I was left there all HARD AND SHI-.

The next day

Uggh I hate Monday's. I look around because I heard loud ass snoring. Then I see Damian laying next to me. How the hell did he get in my room my door was locked.

I get up and shower. Time:6:30. Shit I need to hurry. I put on my clothes (pic is up^).

Then I hop in my Porsche and race off.

At school

As soon as I walk in "What up hoe?" Normani asked. "Where the fuck did you come from?" I asked. "Uhhh... My mom duhh" she says laughing. I start laughing with her.

Lauren walks up to us  "What are you two laughing about?" She asked. "A joke" mani said.
Lauren nods and speaks " well I have to go to class I will see you later" she says in a tone I never heard before. Lauren walks away.

  "Who pissed in her mouth?" Mani asked. I shrugged. "Well I have to go too class. Meet me and the gang at lunch....ohh and bring mila too" I smirk. She giggle "shes mine" mani says. I shake My head "nah" i said jokingly. "Noo don't take her" she  whines.  "Im playing calm the fucking fuck down" I say laughing.

"Im just kidding.. How I have to go bye normami" I wink playfully. Normani giggles "bye bitch" she replied.

Then we go our separate ways...

THE FUCKING END

SIKE!!

At lunch

(Y/n pov)

  Normani,Camila and I sat down at the fifth cafeteria table.

"So what are you guys doing this weekend?" Camila asked smiling at Normani. "Nothing" me and Normani say.  "What about you boys?" Camila says referring to Kaden, Nathan, and Michael. "Nothing really" they say at the same time, giggling after.

I smile and wiggle my eyebrows at Camila. Normani giggles "shes mine" she says putting her arm around Camila. I laugh "Im playing calm yoself" I said.

"Anyway, what I was trying to say was do you guys and girls wanna go to Disney world with me?" Camila asked "I will pay for the tickets" she finishes. "Oh shit its free I'll go, thanks cami I will go" Kaden said. I nudge him. "What" he asked. "Be fuckin nice she is paying for your tickets" I say. He nods. "Yeah I'll go" I say. "Well I have to hang out with my ca-" Michael  cuts himself off "is that Lauren?" I turn around seeing Lauren getting touchy with a boy I never seen around before. "Yeah..." I say tearing up and getting up to walk away.
"Y/n.." Camila says following me.
I turn around "yeah, Cami" I say. She hugs me. "Thanks I needed that but I wanna be alone right now, Ok love?" I say. Camila nods and walks away.

I see Lauren and the guy shes was getting all touchy with a couple minutes ago. Lauren looks at me with wide eyes.

"Y/n..." she says running my way. "Who is he?" I asked. "Zayn" she replied. "Can I have a kiss?" I said smiling. "Im kinda busy" she says. "Wow ok Bye" I say walking away but she grabs my wrist "wait.." after she said that she kissed me. I look up at zayn and see jealously in his eyes. "Ok baby I love you" I say smiling.

Ring ring

Class time great. I wave to Lauren. She just turns around back to zayn. Wow ok. I go off to class.

After school

Finally im done with school.
I walk up stairs to my bed and sleep for a little.

Zzzzzzzzz

"Huh what the fuck" I said waking up from my sleep. I Check the time.

6:56

I will go visit Lauren. She should be home alone since her parents go to work at 6:00. I will go.

I get up and go into my closet picking out the clothes im going to wear: A white shirt with a jean jacket and some ripped jeans with black Jordan's. I grab my Jordan's bag and put some sleeping clothes and my pack of gum. Then I run down stairs telling my aunt I was going to my friends house. I got in my car and drive off.

At laurens

When I drove into the parking space I hop out my ride. I open the front door and hear privacy by Chris Brown playing and I hear...moaning. I walk slowly upstairs. When I get to the to the top,the moaning got louder " I quietly pushes the door open.

My heart

My soul

  I saw Zayn on top of Lauren.
"Fuck daddy right there" Lauren moaned. "Who do you love?" Zayn asked speeding up. "YOU" Lauren says. My heart shattered into pieces.

"Lauren..." I said. Both of their heads snapped to me with wide eyes. "Yeah she loves me not you" Zayn said smirking. "Zayn shut up and get out" Lauren said. He kisses  Lauren, gets his stuff and leaves. Lauren looks down. "AM I NOT HERE NOW...is that it. If you didn't care bout me you could of told me. But why the fuck would you cheat?" I said. Lauren was about to say something but I cut her off
"Fuck you" was all I said before leaving.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID I JUST WRITE!

Also no hate on Ariana

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY NORMAMI. IM SORRY IF I FORGOT TO TELL YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON YO BIRTHDAY BUT I HAVE A REASON..... I DIDN'T HAVE INTERNET.

PS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY DINAH!! She is all grown.
:,). Now she is 20. Man I wish I was 20. Welp...

Vote plz

Im out

Luh you beautiful people :)

Fearless Animal (Lauren/You)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें