Chapter 17

Tribes

(Y/n pov)

I woke up to a text.

Justin: you coming over?

Me: wtf are you talking about?

Justin: Remember what we where talking about in the office?

Me: oh yeah

Justin: yeah dummy come over

Me: that sounded dirty

Justin: What?

Me: nevermind

Justin: k

Me: how did u get my number??

Justin: Lauren...

Me: Did she fuck with you too?!

Justin: no eww I'm with another girl

Me: oh who

Justin: Ariana

Me: my ex

Justin: same thing...wait she was with you?

Me: yeah but she was nice...until she cheated.

Justin: oh

Me: Don't break up with her because of me. Maybe she was meant for you.

Justin: I wasn't going to

Me: oh ok see after school then. But I need you address.

Justin: (address)

Me: k see you later

I put my phone down. "Good Morning Girls" I said. They didn't budge. "Fine no kisses then" I say getting up and dressed to go back to my house. The girls shot up. "Im up" Dinah said after Camila. "Kissy" Camila said pouting. I signed and kissed them both.

"Who were you texting?" Camila asked. "Justin" I said simply. "What were you texting about?" Dinah said. "Meeting after school" I say. "What are you doing with him after school" Camila said. "Talking about somethings" I said. "What" Dinah asked. "...History" I said. "Do you not trust me?" I asked them. "No its just that we don't trust snakes" Dinah said. I shushed Dinah. I pulled Dinah into a room "how the hell do you know" I whisper yell. "Im in a tribe too" Dinah said in a duh tone. "Oh" I said smiling. "I have to go back to my house because my stuff is there" I said kissing them both then smacking their butt.

After I got back home I checked the time

5:28

Good. I got in the shower quick and got my outfit on

I have to have another outfit for Basketball practice. I don't know if I told you but im on a team called Thorns. Cool huh? I know.

I put my hair in a pony tail. After all that I put my vanilla perfume on and pick up my back pack to leave.

At school

Dinah and Camila where already waiting for me at school. Camila was wearing

 Camila was wearing