Chapter 13

Disneyland

Ok im changing it it's going to be a Lauren/you story like it is soo.... Yeah

(Y/n pov)

"Wake up daddy" I hear a deep voice. Thinking it was camila I woke up but it was Kaden. "What the fuck get off,child!" I yell causing laughing to start. "Get ready where leaving in 2 hours"
Kaden says."who let you inside?" I asked getting clothes for a shower. "Camila.." He said in a duh tone. I waved him off a went into the bathroom to shower.

After the shower I put my outfit on for the day

It's cool outside so this outfit is appropriate

*ding* I take my phone out of my back pocket to see who the fuck texted me.

Lauren: Hey im so sorry and I was stupid but you really shouldn't be mad at me because we never made it official...

This bitch has the nerve.(sorry lolo I love you). I was pissed. Are you fucking kidding me after what we been through. Yeah we never made it official but I loved her I even saved her life TWICE.

You: ok ok hold up you never made it official with zayn but no you had to fuck him right! You even said you loved him.

Lauren: Im sorry...

You: sorry is not going to help Lauren. I love you but why him and not me?

Lauren: I love you too

You: Didn't look like it...

After that I put my phone down and put some light make up on. Then I put some gum in my mouth.

Time: 4:29

We have a hour till we have to leave so im going to have breakfast. Kaden and I walk downstairs. "Morning Camila" Me and Kaden say at the same.  time. "Hey, just making breakfast for you guys" cami says smiling. I go wide eyes. Oh crap she is making breakfast. I run into the kitchen seeing Camila with a fork in her hand and oatmeal in the pot. I sigh in relieve and speak "Do you remember what happened when you where being controlled?" I asked. Camila nodded  "someone or something told me to be careful when I went to Disneyland" she said. I nod "well imma go wake up Dinah" I say hugging Camila and walking up the stairs. And walking into the guest room.

Damn, Dinah looks cute when she sleeps. "Dinah wake up ,mija"
I say softy. She moans and turns to the side. Fuck fuck fuck... Im hard. It really hurts. "Dinah" I say louder. She moans even more and lays on her back. Stop moaning. I smirk at the idea that popped im my head. "Im making Tacos" I say in her ear. Dinah wakes up and falls on top of me. Note: im still hard. I groan. "Oh my gosh are you ok?" Dinah asked. "Yeah..." I say. "Hey food is read- oh Damn im interrupting something?" Camila says wiggling her eyebrows. "Oh no Dinah just fell on me that's all" I say smiling.