Chapter 6

Later that night
11:18 PM
Y/n pov

I can't believe I just kissed the most popular girl in my school. I had a crush on her since 2nd grade. I told u that right? "Your kinda spacing out y/n" lauren said. "Oh really sorry I just kissed the girl of my dreams" I say back. She blushes and smiles. I feel a pair of soft plump lips on mine.

"Woah damn"

"Oh shit hi normani" Lauren says blushing harder. Normani smirks at me and wiggles her eyes. "You guys where about to fuck" right when normani said that

"WHACK"

Ally hits normani with a bible. The girls come in. Mani rubs her head.

Camila

Thats the girl who I saw on the bleachers. I smile at her and wave. She smiles and waves back. Lauren looks at me with a ' what the fuck' look. I tell her how me and mila met.  "Dont hate her ok"

"Whatever"

"Your jelly" I smirk. "No" she says. "I'll show you" I said and with that got up. I did with Camila and put my arm around her shoulders. She looks at me a blushes. Lauren was jelly af hehe. "Told you" I mouth. Lauren rolls her eyes.

  "Camila we should make Lauren jelly like jello" I whisper, which she agrees to. I whisper in camila's ear and she giggles. Lauren throws daggers at her. I puts my arms around her waist and put my chin on her shoulders. "Guys lets watch a movie" dinahs says. "What movie" I said to dinah. "divergent is good lets watch that" ally suggests. "Ok"  me ans camila say at the same time. We look at each other and laugh. Lauren rolls her eyes and looks at the movies.
Camila gets on top of me and moans softly. Lauren storms out. "You should probably go get her" camils says. "Right." I run upstairs and hear crying.
aww my baby crying.

I knock on her door "go away" I hear on the other side of the door.
I open the door and walk up to her. I lay down with her putting my arm around her. She looks at me with red puffy eyes "I thought you love me."
"It was a joke and I do love you baby" I say kissing her forehead. She smiles and giggles "I hate you." "I love you too baby" she giggles."soo... Wanna make up?" She smacks me "eww shut up." "NOT like that" I say "I mean like this..." and with that I kissed her.

Lauren and I walk out the room...