Chapter 18

Your outfit you are wearing
(Y/n's pov)
8:26 am

I'm currently in the kitchen with Damian and Auntie. "Can you pass me the spatula?" She said. I grab the spatula and hand it to her.

(Ding dong)

"I got it!" Damian yells. "No you don't" I say pulling him back and putting him over my shoulders. I open the door revealing Camila and Lauren.

"Hey" Camila said kissing me. Lauren rolled her eyes. "Hey Girls. What's up?" I say letting them inside. Camila was wearing a black bow in her hair with a Red dress that went down to her knees. Lauren was wearing a black shirt with white strips that had the number '35' on it and said her first and last name on it with ripped jeans.

"Can we talk to Y/n for a minute?" Camila asked Damian. "Yeah sure" He said.

We all walk up stairs into my room. "Listen babe you have to  speak up" Camila said straddling me. Lauren was mad and glaring at Camila. "You tell me what you were doing with Justin" She demanded. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Don't play dumb" Camila said angrily. "Camila it's not like that" I say grabbing her thighs. "Me and Justin talked about my life and history" I say. I wasn't lying. "Really?" Camila said. "Yeah baby I would never be like Lauren and cheat on you" I said smiling. "Im right here you know" Lauren said rolling her eyes. "I mean it-" Camila got cut off. "I know what I did wrong please don't call me a thot" Lauren said looking down.

Camila got off of me and hugged Lauren. "Hey hey hey" I said breaking them both up. Lauren smirked and hugged Camila again. "Lauren" I say picking her up and throwing her on the bed. Lauren started laughing. Camila got on the bed with us and started tickling me. Lauren started tickling me too. "Ok ok" Damian barges in yelling "Can you two sit on my dick?" Our eyes widen. "What did you say?" I said. "My dick" he said smiling. His smile went away when I smacked his mouth. "Don't say that" I said sternly. He nodded.
"DINNER TIME KIDS COME ON DOWN"

We all ran down stairs sitting in the dinning table chairs. "How is school going?" My aunt asked eating her eggs and spam.

"Great" Lauren said. "That's good" Auntie says. The rest of the breakfast was filled with awkwardness and Damian.

"Its was nice seeing you girls today" Auntie yelled as Lauren and Camila Jumped inside of the Mercedes Benz that Camila owned. "Bye!" they both yell. I smiled at them and turned to go back inside when Damian grabbed my hand. "Can we go play at the park?" He asked pouting. "For a little because you have school at 10:30" I said. "What time is it?" Damian asked. "9:16" I said putting my phone down after I read the time. I don't have school today because they gave us a day off.

We both got ready. I was wearing a black sports bra and red basketball shorts with Black and red Jordans. Damian wore a gray pair of basketball shorts with a yellow shirt that said 'Balling' on it and a hat that had the Lakers on it.

"Ok lets go" I said running down the stairs with Damian behind me. (Im going to name your aunt Lia and her last name is... Your last name tf). "Lia, me and Damian are going to the park for a little!" I yelled. "Ok bring him back before school, mija!" Lia yelled back at us.

We just got to the park and now are shooting around. "Y/n!" I hear someone yell from behind. I turn around seeing Dinah. "Hey babe" I say to Dinah. "Wait you kwiss camilia" Damian said with a confused face. "First of all its camila second im with both of the girls" I said poking his nose along with a little 'boop'. "Diana is with me tho. Diana cheated." He said pouting. Dinah bent over and kissed Damian on the cheek. I smile and giggle. "And it's Dinah" Dinah said patting his head. Damian wore a Daydreaming look on his face. "Ahh" Damian sighed. Me and Dinah giggled.