Chapter 5

(I been cussing a lot so allysus needs to be here)
I turn into...a...tiger.....
____________________________________
(Your pov)
Woah I did NOT expect that but shit im fine with it. The unknown bear guy got up and groans and growls. "Is that all u got?" I say. He growls louder and runs at me.
I dodged his attack. I pin him to the tree so he can't move. I bite his neck and cut his back. He screams out in pain. " Im not the only one Y/N..." those were his last words. I turn back to human falling on the ground. Everything goes black....

_________

(Normani's pov)
After I found out shes a tiger I was shocked. I should probably not tell anyone. Y/n bites and cuts the guy. I have no clue who he is but he tryed to hurt me so I dont like him,hes a bad guy. Y/n falls on the ground unconscious.

"Oh my gosh Y/N you ok" I ask but I see she's not waking up. I should take her to lauren she might help. But how am I supposed to pick her up. Oh I have and idea. I start rolling her.
I start saying "just keep rolling just keep rolling just keep rolling rolling rolling." My back starts to hurt. So I stop. Her eyes open. "What the he.... OWW" Y/n growls. "Its ok im taking you to a safe place" I say calming her. I give her a hand so she can get up. We start walking together. "Thanks" she says. " I should be thanking you" I say back. We walk in silence but not awkward
silence.

At laurens house
-----------------------------

I knock on Laurens door. Me and Y/n start to hear feet. Lauren opens the door and smiles. Then she looks at y/n "yes normani?" She asks. "I need your help,y/n got hurt" I say back. She groans and opens the door wider. I lay y/n on the couch. She groans and grabs her stomach. Lauren gos to get her first ad kit from her room upstairs. She comes back down with it in her hands. I hear y/n's phone start to vibrate. I pick her phone up and answer the call. It's her aunt
(Bold print is you and slanted is your aunt)

Hello

Who is this and is y/n ok

Yes y/n is fine

Is she coming back?

Shes ganna sleep over if thats fine

Oh ok yes thats ok make sure she stays safe with you ok.

Yes

Bye

Bye

I hang up and look at lauren. Shes glaring at me. "What" i say. " shes staying" She groans. "I have to go bring the others so we can have a sleepover. She groans again. "can u help y/n before she dies?" I say to lauren. "Fine but go pick up the others" she says. I leave.

(Lauren's pov)

I look back at y/n. Now that I look at her she's really hot....oh shit did I say that...lets pretend I didn't say that. Anyways " where is that cut?" I ask her. She points to her stomach. Well shit I see now there is blood...a lot of it. I touch the hem of her shirt and look at her. She looks back at me. We stare at each other for what seemed like hours. I clear my throat and look away. I lift her shirt up. God damn (sorry allysus) she has a toned tummy. I run my fingers over her abs and look at her. Aww shes so cute when she blushes. Shit. I grab my bottle of alcohol and put some in a rag. "This might hurt a little" I say. She nodded. I start rubbing the soft yellow cloth on her stomach. She whimpers and squeezes the couch cushion. I bit my lip. After I finish cleaning up the cut I cover it up. " Lauren im sorry " she says. I look up to see her tearing up. I hug her. "Its ok I didn't like it. Im sorry I yelled at you I was scared" I say. She hugged me back. I love the way she feels. She makes my have butterflies. I pull away. I look at her. We stare into each other's eyes again but this time there's more tension in the air. I glanced down at her lips and back up. We start to lean in. After 3 seconds are lips where together. Our lips fit together perfectly. I felt fireworks exploding. It was more then what I feel with Justin. I have feelings....

------------------------------------------
Ok I did say I would make it long but its longer and has way more words. But I hope u enjoyed it...so far

Next chapter shit goes down for real

P.s
ALLYSUS FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS