Chapter 8

Roller Skating Night pt2 (I thought this was really funny^)
(Lauren pov)
I really don't want Y/n to go to the rink with camila but I guess I have to go with it. Plus im going with Justin.

~buzz buzz~

I look at my phone.

Justin: hey baby im picking you up at 5:30

Lauren: okay see u then, love you

Justin: love you too bye

Lauren: bye

I put my phone down and open my closet. This looks nice im going to wear this.

After I put on my clothes i check the time

5:00

I walk down stairs. My mom and dad know im going so im good. I sit down and watch tv.

After awhile I check the time again

5:30

Justin should be here...

~honk honk~

There he is.
I walk outside to see him laying on his Ferrari 488 GTB. He opens the door for me and smiles which of course I smile back and kiss him. I get in the car and we drive to the skating rink...

(Y/n pov)

Im still wondering what im going to wear. Oh never mind found a nice outfit

 Nice huh? I text Camila what time im picking her up

Me: im going to pick you up at 5:30

Camila: ok and I have a question for you

Me: ask away mila

Camila: do I look nice in this outfit?

Me: damn you look hot

Camila:thanks :-)

Me: np :-)

I put my phone in my pocket and tell everyone in my house ill be back at 9:00. Ok now I have to pick up Mila. Get in my Porsche and put my seatbelt on and drive off to camila's.

At Camila's house

"Hey" camila says getting in the car. "Waz good" "oh my gosh I love your accent" she says giggling. I smile and drive off to the skating castle.

The skating castle

Camila and I walk in side seeing couples kissing,some dancing and some skating. I see Lauren with Justin. Lauren looks at me which makes my look away quickly. "Come lets eat" Camila says. I nod and follow Camila.

Camila orders a banana split and I get a vanilla float.

We finish and start to walk around. "Wanna dance?" She asked. "Sure why not" she smiles. She wraps her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her waist. We pull each other close she moans softly. "What is in your pants?" She asked. I blush "m-my umm" "its ok I was kidding" I giggle. She is so cute.

All eyes on you by meek mill comes on.

Yayeaaa baby are you drunk did u have enough, are u here looking for a love ooouuu

Camila starts grinding in me.

Got the club going crazy, all these bitches got their eyes on you.

She looks at me then she looks at my lips. We both lean in....

"Hey whats up love birds" aww come on really Nathan really. "Hey Nathan" camila says. I glare at him. "You guys where going to kiss where you" he said wiggling his eyebrows. I look over at Lauren and see her making out with Justin. I frown. "Its ok" camila whispers in my ear. Nathan gets pulled away bye a girl named Zendaya. Camila grabs my face and kisses my lips. She puts her arms on my shoulders. We pull away for air. "Oh my BANANAS" "we kissed" I say finishing her sentence. I smile and look over at Lauren. Score, she's looking at me with a frown. Camila knows I still like Lauren.
" I know this is weird and im telling you this right after we kisses but I... Like normani" camila said. I look at her and smile. "Ha I knew it go get yo girl mija" she smiles and walks to normani.

There here... A whole bunch of grey and black wolves come in the castle. Everyone starts screaming. Oh shit what am I going to do. I can fight them off if I use my tiger shit... But no one can see. Oh I have an idea. I run to the bathroom and turn into a tiger. I run out everyone sees me and screams the start hiding. I bite a black wolf. And another one and another one. (Dj Khaled)
A wolf is right in front of Lauren about to attack. Everyone gasps. I look at mani giving her a look saying 'save me after' which she nods at. I run infront of Lauren. I look at her. She looks at me like she thought I look familiar. I looked back at the grey wolf. He pounced on me. But I dodge and he runs into a table. I run over to him and bite his neck then snap it. He whimpers the his breathing stops . Everyone is quite. Oh no I have to turn back. Shit shit. "Everyone there's more food at the stand!" Normani yells. Everyone runs to the stand.
"Thanks" I say running to the back. I turn back. Groan. I turn around and stop in my trackes

"Lauren......"

Hey guys

Vote please

Peace and blessings

Im out cause im really tired.