Chapter 16

Part 2

(Y/n's pov)
I was currently sitting in the office. "Y/n?" I turn around and see Justin Bieber. "Justin" I said. "How are you and Lauren" He asked. "Fuck her" I said laughing. "She cheated?" He asked. "Zayn" I said.
"The new kid?" Justin said with wide eyes. I nod "wow" He said.
"Why you here" Justin asked.  "Yelled at Zayn and Mr.Dinckle" I said sighing. "There is something about Zayn you need to know" Justin whispers. "What?" I asked. "He is a wolf" Justin says. Wait the wolves that came on the skating night. "The wolves that came on skating night?" I asked with furrowed eyes. Justin nods. "how do you know" I asked. "Im a snake tribe" he said. "Can you explain this later maybe tomorrow?" I asked. He nods "See you then. " then he walks away.

The principal sits down and talks about random shit. "Blah blah blah blah" I hear him say. Not actually tho. "Dismissed"
The principal says. Finally.

I walk out meeting with Lauren and Zayn. I roll my eyes. "Wait" Lauren says grabbing my arm. "Fuck YOU LAUREN!" I yelled. Everyone was looking at us. "Why are you so mad?!" Lauren yelled. "MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T CHEAT ON ME TWICE I WOULDN'T BE MAD AT YOU, THOT!" I yelled. Zayn punched me in the face. Did he just. I punched him right on the nose. He growled. "FUCK YOU TOO, ICE CREAM CONE!" I yelled. I was about to go off until Justin held me back. "Let go" my voice cracked. Justin didn't. Lauren looked guilty she was playing with her hand. "Let go" I warned. Justin let go off me. "Y/n" Camila said running into my arms. Camila kissed my lips. The whole world stopped. Everyone looked at us in shock. Lauren was jealous Me and Camila pulled away. "Come on" I said.

Me and Camila hopped in my Porsche and drove to Dinah's house.

Dinah's house

I knocked on the door. We both heard shuffling around. Dinah lived alone. Finally the door opened. "Hey girls" Dinah said smiling. I wave. "Come on in" Dinah said opening the door wide so we could come in. Dinah was wearing

(You people know she was wearing this but y/n doesn't

(You people know she was wearing this but y/n doesn't. So I repeated it)

We all say down in Dinah's living room. It was homie.

"Nice house" I said

"Nice house" I said. Dinah nodded. "We should go upstairs" Camila says smirking. Dinah smiles and looks at me "ok"
I said. We all run upstairs and into Dinah's room.

(SMUT AHEAD)

We all sat on the bed. "We need to tell you something" Dinah said. I look at them with furrowed eyes. "We both like you" Camila said. "I know" I said smirking. "We wanna try something different from what we did Y/n" Camila said. Dinah blushed. "You both wanna have a threesome" I said smirking. "You read my mind" Dinah said in a husky voice. Damn that turned me on. "You up to it?" Camila asked. "Yeah" I said. Dinah slid her pants down revelling her red thong. Im hard. Camila slid her pants along with her black thong. Damn they were ready. "Dinah ride me" I moan. "And Camila ride my face" I husked out. Camila took off my shirt and bra before sitting in my face. Dinah took off my pants along with my trousers. She slid on a condom.

Dinah positions herself. "You ready" they say. I nod. Dinah slowly pushed me down inside of her. We both moan loudly. I started licking camila's clit. "Oh my god" she gasped/moaned.

Dinah started rolling her hips trying to hit her g spot. She succeeded. A loud moan came out of her "fuck" she moans. "Im going to cum!" She yelled. I pounded Dinah as hard as I could causing her to squirt all over me. Dinah took me out of her and licked up all of her juices.

Camila on the other end, was a moaning mess. "Im going to cum" she squealed as she came all over my face. Dinah licked all of the cum off my face and kisses my lips.

That was fun. "That was AWESOME!" Camila said kissing me and Dinah. Dinah and Camila cuddled up on me. "I love you girls" I said. "I love you too" they say at the same time. I guess im staying here.

I heard light snores. They are sleeping. They cute. 
my eyes started to get heavy.

Zzzzzzzzz

OK Listen I know it was bad.

ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED

AND AS ALWAYS

LUH YOU

I'M OUT

CUE MUSIC: Mask off ~ Future