Chapter 14

(Zayn's pov)

"Zayn get up" Brad yelled. "Fuck off" I yelled. I felt a hand on my shoulder "GET THE FUCK UP ZAYN" Brad yells in my ear. "Ok im up! What?" I say getting up. "We have a meeting" Brad said. "Now?" I asked getting up and dressed. "Like 10" Brad says. Oh I have time for a shower.

  *ding*

Are you kidding me you have to text me while in the shower. I get out and check the phone.

Lauren: Hey babe, I'm sorry for everything

Me: Its OK. Can I come over.

Lauren: Yeah at like 9:00 pm

Me: Good

I hop back in the shower.

(Y/n pov)

We all got back from Disney world a 5 days ago, which was the Best day of my life. Lauren has been distant from me.

I'm currently watching Dashie Games playing 'Friday the 13th' on YouTube. *ding*

Camila: Hey...

Me: Who hurt you?!

Camila: How did you even know?

Me: The dot,dot,dot thing

Me: you do that when you're sad

Camila: Normani is hanging with this 'Guy' Named Travis

Me: Yeah Lauren hasn't been texting me and she has also been distant today and other days.

Camila: Wait...She told me she was going to Zayn's...

Me: Are you kidding

Camila: No, look
(Screenshot of Camila and Lauren's Convo)

Me: Wow I gave her a second Chance but no she still with Zinkerdoodle or whatever his name is. IM SO FUCKING STUPID.

Camila: No you are not

Camila: Can you come over?

Me: yeah..

I put my phone down and got ready

After I got ready I grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs

I hopped in my Porsche and drove off.

Camila's house

"Hey cami" I said hugging her.
When we pulled away she had tears in her eyes. "Where are your parents?" I asked. "Work" she said. "What time is it?" I asked. "10:13" she said pulling me to the couch after locking the door. We sat down and started watching Mean Girls

(SMUT AHEAD)

"You Hungry?" Camila asked looking at my lips. "Yeah a little" I said smiling. Camila gets up and walks to the kitchen. I stand up and walk behind her. Camila looks at me and bites her lip. "You like what you see?" I asked smirking. "Huh" Camila say blushing. Camila gets a knife and spreads the peanut butter on the bread along with jelly. I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist from behind. She gasped. Camila started grinding on me causing me to moan softy.
Camila turned around. "You sure you want to do this" I asked. She nods. "How big" She asked. "10" her eyes widen. She looks at my lips. We both start to lean in. After a couple seconds our lips were moving in perfect sync.

"Bedroom now" I said in a deep and husky voice. She jumps around my waist and I run up stairs into the bedroom.

I drop her on the bed and kiss her neck. "Fuck" Camila moans.
I rip off her shirt. She was a little toned. I moan. She puts her hands on back. I unclip her bra and suck on her nipple. "Fuck keep doing that" Camila moaned and I obeyed. The room was filled with moans.

After a while we where both naked.(and was wearing a condom)

  "Fuck me Papi" she yelled/ moaned. I slid my Dick inside of her folds causing a gasp to come out of her mouth. "Right there, Daddy!" Camila moaned loudly after I hit her g-spot. I sped up my pace causing her moans to get louder. "IM GOING TO CUM" She Squeaked. "Me too..." I Moan. I sped up my pace even more. I was tired but she loved it so she kept me going. "Im cumming" she yelled cumming at the same time as I did. I rolled off her. "I love you" She said. "What about Normani?" I asked. She showed me her phone.

               (Camila's phone)

Normani: Travis last night felt so Good!

Camila: YOU'RE WITH ANOTHER GUY NORMANI ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!

Normani: Shit camila im so sorry.

Camila: fuck you

Normani: Please

Read

      (End)

"So she cheated" I asked. "Yep" Camila said. "Its OK I love you" i say kissing her lips. She smiles "I know" she said.

I can explain everything... Ok no I can't but you see what happen was I was in the mood so I just... Did it. :)

The smut was really bad but I tried.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY LOVES

AND AS ALWAYS

LUH YOU

IM OUT

CUE MUSIC: Self Made ~ Bryson Tiller