Chapter 7

Roller Skating Night pt1

(What im wearing now^)
(Your pov)
Currently in Spanish one with Kaden. "Tonight we have roller skating night at the skating rink at 6:30" my teacher, Mrs.Santiago, says. Shes is the hottest teacher in the school and get this she's only 20! But she can't top Lauren. Mickey Tyson throws a balled up paper at me and snickers. I flipped him off luckily without Mrs. Santiago seeing.

*RING RING*
Finally, class is over. Its been 4 days since me and Lauren kissed. Im ganna ask her on a date to the roller skating rink tonight. Kaden comes up to me "Normani told me everything and I mean EVERYTHING" he said. "Did she tell u about me being a tiger" "yep" he said. "You might have to keep a lookout at the rink tonight" Kaden says seriously. We walk to meet with the rest of the gang and then we head to lunch. Kaden starts drooling over Dinah Jane Hansen Laurens best friend or one of her best friends. Then I see Lauren with Justin. I walk over to her. "What do u want stupid" Justin asked. "I want you to back the fuck up bitch"

"just because you beat me up does not mean you're cool"

"At least I know how to fight" I snapped back.
Ohhh
Everyone starts ohhhing.

"Lauren can I talk to you" I ask. She nodded and walks away with me. Justin glares at me. " You haven't broke up with Justin yet have you" I say getting a little mad. "Well I did just cheat on him but.. Well... He kinda asked me to go with him to the rink tonight as a date and I said yes..." she says quickly but I hear. "I was going to ask you" I say pouting. Lauren hugs me and of course I hug back. "...But Its ok ill go with camila" I say smirking knowing she will get jealous. She looked up quickly and goes wide eyed. I walk out the janitors closet.

I go back to the lunch room and sit down with the gang. All we talk about is who we're going with and what we are wearing. Camila sits next to me "hey guys and girl." "Hey what up camila" we all say in unison. "So you wanna go to the rink with me?" I ask looking at mila. "YES... I mean yeah sure" she blushes causing me to laugh. All the guys smirk at me.

At home
____________________________________

Damien runs up to me as soon as I get home. I smile "whats up little man?" "Nothing much" he says back hugging me. "Hey im home!" I yell hearing a hey back. I run and tell my aunt  where im going and who im going with also telling her its at 6:30. My uncle, if you're wondering, is at work. I walk upstairs. I open my closet...

This is part one ill make a part two ok ladies and gentlemen?

Luh you I gtg good night my friends.