Epilogue

11 years later-

Tina woke up with her head nestled against someone's chest, reluctantly opening her eye. She felt his strong arms wrapped around her waist, seeing him smile as he sneaked a kiss on her forehead.

"Morning love," he said softly.

She leaned her head back on the pillow as he hovered over her, his arms on either side of her, their foreheads an inch apart.

She raised her eyebrows expectantly and he smiled, looking down. He leaned forward and was about to close the distance when Tina quickly rolled to the left and leaped off the bed, laughing as Newt rolled his eyes, turning on his back and placed his hands behind his head.

"You're a devil, you know that?" he said, smiling at the ceiling.

She shrugged as she pulled out an outfit. "You forget, today is Hope's first day of school. It's not me you should be worried about."

Newt grinned. "I don't have to be worried about her. It's the best wizarding school in the world, she won't be worried at all," he said confidently.

*The Scamanders arrive at the station*

"But Mom, I don't want to go to Hogwarts!" Hope Scamander insisted, clinging on to Tina's arm at the train station of 9 3/4.

"Hey, I told you to go to Ilvermorny," Tina said, throwing her hands up. Hope had been worried all morning. Newt rolled his eyes at Tina and knelt down next to his daughter, trembling next to her cart.

He took her hand. "Hope, sweetheart, it's going to be alright, I promise," he said, looking into her startling blue eyes.

"Why can't I just stay in your case forever and you can teach me?" she whined, holding on to his hand tightly.

He sighed. "Hope, I can't teach you everything," he said quietly. "But I can guarantee you will have excellent grades in Care of Magical Creatures. You already do so well with all of the creatures in our case. In fact," he smiled. "You'll probably be better than the teach-"

Tina swatted his arm.

He looked down, smiling, and shrugged. "It's true," he whispered into her ear, and Hope giggled.

"But what if I get put in a house I don't like?" she asked.

Tina knelt down next to her daughter. "You are going to be successful no matter what," she promised.

All around, cameras were flashing pictures of the Scamanders, especially of their daughter Hope. Newt and Tina had tried to keep her out of the spotlight after being warned by Dumbledore that Hope would have extraordinarily strong powers, considering her parentage. It didn't seem to be working now.

Newt nodded in agreement with his wife and kissed Hope on the forehead. "Nothing's going to go wrong, just do what you're told and you'll-" he stopped as he saw Hope's eyes widened. Newt immediately looked down at his case and winced.

The latch was open on both sides of his case.

Newt and Tina immediately looked at each other, and a feeling of dejavu entered both of their minds. "I knew that occamy wouldn't stay put," he muttered.