the start

"Axis, You come on sweetie... We need to go know." A girl with long blue hair tied up in a high ponytail to show off her green contact looks at her mother, "Why must we leave, Mommy?" She asks with a cute yet sad voice, Her small hand squeezing her blonde-haired friends. "We have been over this sweetheart. Your father has gotten a better job, and we must go and support him. Just like how we support you and your dancing." She little girl looks at the floor, 'But he doesn't support my dancing.' She little girl was about to speak up but was stopped by a pair of arms hugging her.

The blue-haired girl was in shock, "Yuri?" She called out, but the young boy didn't reply. Suddenly, He lets her go and states, "Don't argue with your mum." The young girl was confused and upset, "Fine... I won't" The young boy smiles and states, "Forget me!" then turns his back from the girl. Those words spin around her head, and her soft, small hand reaches out for him. She grabs his top; She was able to turn him around. He looked at her in shock, "DON'T EVER TELL ME TO FORGET YOU, YURI!" She screamed, not even noticing the tears spilling down her face, 

Before the boy could say anything, The girl falls to the ground and whispers, "Why..." The mother of the young girl walks over and picks up her daughter, Her red eyes narrowing at the boy a little. "Yuri, That was mean. Even for you." The lady turns her back on the young boy and starts to walk away with her crying child in her arms. The young boy watches her retrieving figure; The young boy didn't notice his hand reaching out for the girl. He knew it was too late.

"Yuri," The young blonde boy looks over his shoulder to find his grandfather, "Grandpa. I messed up, Didn't I?" The old man stares at the young boy and state, "Your crying my child, You made your choice, and down you need to stick with it, One day you will run into her again, and then you can make up with each other, This could make or break you. Yuri, you are strong."