part 2

The school was obsolete to me, I have learnt everything. I honestly, don't need to waste my time here. Grabbing my phone of my back pocket, I get a text from my mother, 'You have an after school club today, Don't you?' I message her back, 'Yes. Let me guess, Meeting?' I get a reply stating, 'Yes,' The bell goes for the last lesson. I look up from my phone to a teacher looming over me, Ah yes. Mr.Jackson. The pedo, "How may I help you, Mr Jackson?" I ask him. He doesn't answer me and just stroked my hair.

I ignore him and stand up. Before he could do or say anything and I walk out of the classroom. No one will touch me ever again. I walk towards the dance studio; Once I got through the door, I lock it. "Safe" I mutter as I allow myself my back to slide down the door. My hands go to my hair, and I cringe slightly, "I should cut it," I mutter to myself. I stand up and start to stretch. The radio was pumping some beats, and I sigh to myself, "Something is going to happen..." 

My eyes land on my phone. I could feel myself getting cautious of it. I don't know why, It's not like it can grow legs and attack me but, I still was cautious of it. I hear the doorknob getting turned, Who is trying to come into the dance studio? I unlock the door. However, I'm not going to open the door myself. Agasp start to play. My body starts to sway side to side. It felt like the music has taken control of my body and, I'm allowing the music to take ahold of me. 

The door opens but, I'm engrossed in the music to care. I jump in the air and spin, Landing back on the ground. My eyes land go to the mirror; I see Mr.Jackson watching me. "Mr.Jackson, Why are you in the girl's dance studio." He smirks as I come to the end of my dance. "Axis Shiota, The daughter of Jade and Andy Shiota. She excels in all subjects and not to mention good looking. She has no friends but has so much talent as a dancer. I wonder why she is always so alone?"

I turn so I was face to face with Mr.Jackson. "I see you have done your research," I state as I grab my water bottle. "Of course, Anyone would consider, the fact you're are the one who I'm researching." He states as he walks next to me. "Flattery will get you nowhere. Heck, You talking to me will get you nowhere So don't bother." I growl. He pins me against the mirror. "Don't pin a Shiota!" I growl at him. His face comes closer to mine, "Too bad that your parents are going to die." 

The news on the radio goes off, "Breaking news. There has just been a car crash. Two people have died and the driver that collided with them drove away. The two people have been named as Jade Shiota and Andy Shiota."