Part 8

"It's time to go, Axis." I turn my head to see Karma and Saeyoung. "I guess so. I stand up and stretch, making my white baggy top rise. "Shall we?"I ask, Karma states, "I will be driving you." I don't argue with him and walk with my two brothers. It's going to be weird without my brother. I look at him and state, "I hope you have a plane ticket." He looks at me with shock written on their faces. "We can manage without anyone here. We can do meetings over the camera. Saeyoung can keep an eye on the CCTV." 

Karma smiles at me, Happiness shone in his eyes. "Thank you~!" I giggle and state, "We are going to miss our flight." They nod their heads. We get into Karma's car. I sat in the back. Karma starts the engine of the Astone Martin One-77. I just sat back and planned our next business move. "Karma, Will your business be affected by us going to Russia?" He shakes his head, and states, "No, They never see me. I have had quite a lot of business requests in Russia. This move will help my business." 

I nod my head in understand, then state. "Saeyoung?" He shakes his head. "Nope, I can access everything no matter where I am. My business is quite flexible." I hum. "Are you ok?" I nod. "Yeah, Just planning how I'm going to run this while at school," I explain to them. I go through all of my plans. Karma starts to speed up, Thinking that I didn't notice. "Abide by the speed limit," I state. He groans while Saeyoung laughs. A small smile makes its way onto my face. No matter how I feel, They can always make me happy.

We get to the airport and head towards the private jets. "ID please." One male states, Karma gives them his. I stay down, "Is there anyone else with you, Mr Karma?" Karma nods. "My Brother." Saeyoung waves. "What about Mr Shiota?" Saeyoung cuts in stating. "Mr Shiota is busy with the business." They nod and state, "Ok then. Just drive into the holding area of the plane, I'm guessing you're driving?" Karma nods. "Ok have a good flight." He allows us through. I sigh in relief. "That was off." Saeyoung states as I slowly fall asleep.

"Axis wake up!" Someone screams into my ear. My eyes shot open as My legs go around their neck, making them go down onto the ground, I grab my scissors and place them on their neck, My eyes narrow. "It's me!" I blink twice to see Saeyoung, "Sorry. Karma, Why didn't you warn him?" Karma bursts out in laughter and states, "Payback!" I shake my head and release my grip on saeyoung. Flipping over and landing on my knees. "That was a great response, Saeyoung didn't have any time to defend himself." Karma praised me. I smile. 

"Thank you Karma, But you are still in trouble, I could have hurt Saeyoung. Meaning you have to pick me up from school." He groans but had a smile on his face, "Does this mean I get to spend more time with you?" I nod and watch in shock as he jumped for joy. "Karma, calm down. I'm mad at you." I state making him pout. "I'm going to walk around the area. My phone will be on." I walk towards the door and then I quickly hold my hand up, An object lands in the palm of my hand.