Part 16

The police came and questioned us. By the end of the hour. The police had an air tight case and evidence. "Ever thought of becoming an investigator?" One asked me, "I'm very interested." He nods and states, "I will see you in three years time." I nod, "Yeah, You will." I lied to him. 

"Alek!" Spinning on my heel, I see Yuri and Elliot running towards to me. "Sup," He smiles and states, "Thank you." Nodding, I walk towards the door to get to the hallway. "Come on we are late, and thanks." They run after me. Elliot was the first to leave. "Bye!" Yuri calls out to him. 

We quickly turn the corner. I stop running and put my hoodie up. Yuri gets to the door; I walk over to him and open the door, The class goes silent, as the teacher turns to face us. "Why are you two late?" she asks, mad. "We were held up, sorry." She raises an eyebrow as I hand her a note. 

She reads it and gasps, "Ok, you two sit down." we nod and head to our seats. Whispers start happening around us, but I just look out of the window. Not caring about the whispers, Ten minutes go passed, I hear the teacher call out, "Remeber everyone, The sponsors for this school are coming around to look around, You must dress smart." I groan, they are going to see my face. 

Wait, I'm a sponsor for the school. "You are excused." She calls. Everyone stands up and collects their stuff. I do the same. Before Yuri could open his mouth, the teacher comes over to me. "I'm sorry alek, You can't wear your hood tomorrow." I smirk and state, "It will be fine, I will be able to get through it." She smiles at me and leaves me alone.

"Hey, want to go ice skating." I raise an eyebrow and state, "Sure, Never been before." He was in shock at my reply. "We have to go now!" I nod. My phone rings and I pick it up. "You can go, it's safe." I nod and state, "Ok, be safe." then I hung up. 

"Sorry, That was my brother." He nods and grabs his bag. "Let's go." I follow him out of this classroom. Everyone was surrounding us, but we were able to get out. "What about Elliot?" I ask. Yuri gets his phone out, "Elliot texted me telling me that he will be there later." I nod my head. "Why do you want to go to the ice rink?" I ask Yuri. 

"I'm a figure skater. My coach has given me time off, Telling me that I have to make friends." He explains to me, Looking at me. "Why did you move here?" He asks me; "My brothers found work here," He raises his eyebrow, "What about your other friends." His question makes me laugh, "I haven't ever had friends. No one wants to be friends with someone, who keeps their face covered."

He laughs making me look at him. "I think it adds character to you." His statement makes me smile. "So, Ell and I are your first friends?" Yuri nods. "I'm glad you choose me," I mutter, making him laugh. "You aren't annoying and can kick ass. Plus you did save Tiger. Who wouldn't want you as a friend?" 

"Yuri, we are here." He opens the door. I follow in behind him. "Yuri! You aren't meant to be here." The male scolds him. Before Yuri could respond, I speak up, "Sorry Yuri, I didn't realise we weren't allowed to come here." The male looks at me in shock. "Who is this, Yuri?"

Yuri looks at me, I walk over to him. "Georgi, meet my Best Friend, Alek. We came here so I could teach him how to skate while we wait for Elliot." Yuri introduces me to this Georgi. "Why does Alek wear a hoodie?" He asked Yuri. "You know it's rude to ask something about someone to someone else when that someone is there. " I ask him. 

He apologises to me. "I wear a hood because I hate how I look. Are we allowed to skate?" He nods, "Before we go. If a blonde boy with brown eyes comes in, Show him to me. His name is Elliot."  Georgi nods his head; we walk through the doors.

Two worlds ❤ Collide| Yuri Plisetsky FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara