Part 9

"Your ear piece, I will keep you updated." Saeyoung states, I nod and walk out of the house. Keeping my head down, I walk around the place. "I should look at where my school is going to be," I mutter to myself as I look around the area. It made me feel sick just trying to remember the old times I had here. As I turn the corner, The school came into my sight. "Not bad," I mutter and continue walking around. Saeyoung suddenly states, "You might like it, I hope you can make friends this time." I chuckle at my brother.

"School is obsolete," I mutter my catchphrase making them laugh. Suddenly I hear a scream of pain. "Saeyoung!" I shout, "On it. Go down the alleyway,  make two turns to your right." I make my way down the alleyway. Jumping on the walls, I turn right and see the last turning. It was dark. I turn again and look down to see what was going on. It was a bunch of boys who were beating up someone. "So weak, Why don't you let go of the cat. We will stop hurting you." I hear them state, My eyes narrow.

"NO!" The boy on the floor shouts, "You will kill him!" Rage fills my system. "Poor kitten." Saeyoung whispers. I jump down, as I do I land an Axe kick onto the leader. "Who are you!" One states, "You have no right to know my name," My eyes shone with rage, Making them back up. They start to run at me and through punches. I was able to dodge them all, I quickly kneel down and kick their legs. The five men land on their backs, Next to their leader. I glare down at them with my eyes narrowed, Getting my phone out. I take a photo.

"Get out of my sight. You scum of the human race." I spit out in fluent Russian. They looked at me like I just murdered their families. They scramble up. "This isn't over." They growl at me. I raise an eyebrow. "You want some more?" I take a step forward, Making them back up to the wall, I punch the wall next to their heads. "Try me," I growl. They push me back slightly, making a break for it. I watch in amusement. "Axis--" I cut off Saeyoung, "You can come out," I state. I look over at the boy.

He looked scared, I blink, giving him a smile making him relax. I hold out a hand, "Come on, Let's get this kitten looked at." He looks at me in awe. "It's too expensive." The voice behind me states, "I think I can afford it." The boy places his hand in mine, I lift him up and ask, "Can you take the kitten," He nods. I move his body, Making him lean on me. "I don't know where the vet is, Can you show me." The hooded boy nods his head. Walking in front of us.