Part 3

"Mr Axis!" I turn my head to see Aden calls me out, "Aden. What is it?" I ask, He runs up to me and states, "Mr Axis, Sir you have a meeting in five minutes. Is there anything you need?" I shake my head and state, "Make sure that saeyoung is there. That is all." I walk away from him. In the corner of my eyes, I saw him with his fist clenched. I shake my head and continue to walk down the hall. "It's time to work out how I can get back to my life." I sigh. 

I walk passed by my mothers and fathers Portrait. I bow at the photos. "I hope I'm making your dream come true. Father, I will be the son you want, Mother I will be the daughter you want." I walk away from the portrait. I look at my wrist and see that it's 1:12 pm. I walk towards the meeting hall. I had a grey blazer over my navy waistcoat. My hair was tied up into two ponytails. I'm a 13-year-old female, meaning I have to hide my developing chest. No one would take me seriously if they knew.

I walk into the hall and see my favourite hacker, "Saeyoung, Have you got the information about theses people?" He nods and states, "Yes sir! You had ever right to be worried. What should we do?" My eyes narrow and state, "We do what we always do. Get karma." He nods and states, "Have fun at school." I chuckle. "School is obsolete. Keep an eye out for me. " He smiles and states, "I got your six." I shake my haired and state, "I know you have." I will trust you with the company in due time. I will, 

I leave the room and walk past Karma. "Don't kill them, unless they try to kill one of my men. I won't lose anyone anymore." He grabs my hand and spins me round. I allow myself to fall into his arms. I grab my scissors from my pocket As I land into his arms, My scissors were pointed by his neck. "Your reflexes are getting better. Boss" I smirk and state, "I learnt from the best, Now. You are the boss." He nods. I walk away from him. I get a text from Taylor. "sister, I'm waiting in the car."