Part 11

Elliot starts talking to his mother on my phone, Saeyoung starts talking to me by my earpiece. "His story checks out." I look at Yuri, "Do you need to call anyone." I ask him. He shakes his head. "No, My grandfather thinks I have practice." I raise an eyebrow. "Practice?" I asked. He looks into my eyes, His green eyes hitting my green contacts. He had the eyes of a soldier. "Thank you. Mum said she was going to pick me up." I take my phone from his hand. I blink twice to see my lock screen. What the hell!

It was of Karma, Saeyoung and me. Karma had his devil horns, Saeyoung had his kitten ears, I had bunny ears with whiskers drawn on my face.  I'm going to kill him. "What the hell! I'm going to kill them." I growl Making Yuri look over my shoulder and laugh. "Why are you being mean," I playfully pout. He chuckles. "Saeyoung will die a painful death, Why did he change my lock screen?!" Yuri rises an Eyebrow. "Elliot, Do you want me to wrap your wounds?" He nods, I look at the lady and call out, "Can I have the first aid kit?" 

She nods and grabs it. I hold my hand out for her to throw it. She throws it but, misses by a long shot. It was able to hit Yuri's face, that was till I stopped it with my hand, "Your aim was off by 4 inches to the left," I comment while opening the kit. I get the antiseptic wipes and start to get to work. Elliot starts to hiss in pain while I blanked him out. Why did I have to get stuck with a teen that can't take the pain? Just my luck. 

"What time are you going to be home?" I hear karma ask, Elliot had tears streaming down his face, "Sorry for the pain." He sniffles. "As soon as the kitten is in the clear," I whisper under my breath. "Yuri," I call out, Yuri Hums. "Can you pass me my phone" He nods and chucks it at me. I catch it with ease and take photos of Elliot's wounds. I chuck it back to Yuri, who caught it. I continue to dress his wounds, finishing wrapping up his wounds. An older lady came bursting through the door. 

Her eyes lock with Elliot. "Elliot!" She sighs in relief. I stand up and sit back into my seat. "Who did this to you?" She asked angrily. "Don't worry about that, Alek sorted them out." His mum looks at Yuri and states, "Thank you, For saving my son." Yuri looked at her with a shocked but pissed face. "I'm Yuri." He growls. "I'm Alek," I call out making her look at me. "I'm sorry. Wow, you are short for your age." I blink, tilting my head in confusion. "A fifteen-year-old should be taller, right?"

I blink and state, "I'm thirteen." Everyone goes quiet. "So am I" Yuri joins in our conversation. "Elliot, You are meant to be protecting them!" His mum states, "It's fine, I can take care of myself." I explain. The vet comes out, "Yuri. The kitten is still healing but can go home." I look at them and state, "May you write a report of all the injuries." He looks at me, "Ah. Yuri told me to take photos and write one before hand." He comments while handing me the folder. "Can I have you as a witness?" He nods.