Part 10

We start to walk towards vet, The boy leaning on me was grunting too much. It was getting on my nerves. I kneel down and state, "Jump on, You are in too much pain to walk." He does as I tell him, Damm he weighed a lot. Standing back up, I quickly move towards the boy wearing the jacket. "Be careful of them." I hear Saeyoung state. I wasn't able to reply to him. "Are you ok?" I ask the guy. "Yeah, sorry about you having to carry me. I hope I'm not heavy." He said making him sound like a girl.

"You're not heavy." I lied to him. He smiles at me, "Excuse me, Who are you?" I asked the male in front of me. He stops and turns his head. "Yuri." I look at him, nodding. "I'm Elliot" I nod my head. "Who are you, stranger?" I look at them and state, "Alek." They nod and, we continue to walk. Looking around, I make sure to take in the surroundings. We finally make it to the vet. As we enter the vet, The receptionist runs up to us. "Yuri, What happened!" She asked the hooded boy.

"Jane, They attacked him." The lady looks at him with a teary face, "I'm sorry, Yuri. We can't fix him up for free." I sit Elliot onto the seats and state, "It's fine. I'm paying." She looked at me shocked. "It's going to be expensive--" I cut her off by stating. "Money isn't a problem." Saeyoung states. "Your card is now under the name Alek Akabane." She looks at me shocked. "Is the vet free?" She nods. "Yuri, take her in." He nods and takes the kitten to the vet. The lady looks at me.

"Excuse me, May I talk to you?" I look at her and nod. "In private." My eyes narrow slightly, "I have your location." Saeyoung states, "Sure." I follow her to her desk. "You know this is going to cost more than 7182.12 Roble?" I look at her and state, "Once we get an exact amount, I will pay. This kitten won't die on me. I will get them back for this. I have their faces. Just make sure to give me a receipt, I will make sure I get paid back and make sure they are behind bars."

She looks at me in awe. "Thank you," I blink, "You don't need to say thank you to me. I haven't done anything, Yet." I turn my head to see Elliot and Yuri sitting together. "They did everything." I walk over to them, Leaving her behind me. I sit next to Yuri and yawn. "Why are you tired?" He asks, "Jetlag." I state making them raise an eyebrow. "What?" I ask, "Why do you have Jetlag?" Elliot asks, "Have you ever seen me before?" They shake their heads. "Well them, I just moved." They 'ooh' In response, Weird. 

We sit in comfortable silence for 2 hours until Elliot breaks it. "My parents are most probably looking for me." He looked around for his phone. "What is their number," I ask as I take out my phone, He tells me. I type it into my phone then hit dial. It rings twice then a lady picks up, "Hello?" She asks, "Hello madam. I'm Alek Akabane. Your son is with me at the vets. Elliot can't find his phone and has been beaten up badly." I explain. "I will hand you to him." She sobs, I hand my phone to him.