Part 15

Break rolls around Before anyone could come up to us. Yuri grabs my arms, and we run out of the classroom. "Yuri!" I call out to the blonde haired boy. "Alek we are going to get attacked by fangirls, Run as fast as you can!" He orders me. I groan and pick up the past. "Take the next left!" Yuri orders me, I follow his orders and take the next left. Elliot was in my sights.

"Elliot!" Yuri shouts making Everyone stares at us as Elliot's eyes widen. "Alek?!" Yuri grabs his arm and pulls him along with us. "YURI!" Elliot cries out. "Right!" Yuri orders us. I turn right and see a door. Yuri suddenly sprints towards the door. "IS THAT THE NEW BOY?!" We hear the girls running after us scream. 

My eyes force on the door. Yuri's hand reaches out of it as soon as his hand was firmly on the hand, I push Elliot and run past the door. Turning as fast as I could, I was able to slam it shut. "That was a close one, Do we have to do this every day?" I ask Yuri who nods. 

"Well, well, well if it isn't our friend Elliot." Elliot's faced paled as he heard their voices. "And what is this, You have your friends with you? Now. What did you do to our favourite toy?" The taller male asked, "I won't allow you to hurt that kitten!" My eyes widen. "Now, see this is why you get beaten, You are too busy protecting a stupid animal."

I could feel myself snap. The Boss had his hands on Elliot's jacket.The door opens; everyone was there. "so, It was you." Venom dripping from each and every single word coming from my month. "Ha? You say something pipsqueak?" My eyes shone with rage. "Pipsqueak? Cute." I spat at them. Their boss backs away from Elliot, "Well look here. We seem to have a new face in town. Should we give me a welcome party?"

Everyone was quiet except his friends. "Yeah, Lets." They swing a punch which I easily caught. "You suck at handshakes." I bluntly state, Making everyone laugh. "Are you trying to make me look like a fool!" He exclaimed. "You're doing a great job already," I reply. He goes to kick me, But before he could, I knee him where the sun doesn't shine. 

One of his groupies come behind me and rips my hood from my head. "SHIT!" They exclaim. "Whats wrong? I'm a pipsqueak." I mutter as Horror struck them. "ITS YOU!" My eyes narrow as I grab the bosses jacket. "You almost killed a poor defenceless animal!" Everyone gasped. 

A teacher runs over to us. "Whats going over here." Everyone pointed at the boy who I was pinning up. "Mark tried to beat up Elliot and the new kid." The teacher was in shock. "Sir, I think it's best if you call the police, Mark has been beating up street cats. Almost killing one and beating up students which protect the cats. We have been collecting evidence." 

The teacher gets out his phone and calls the police. Mark's brown eyes swelling with shock and confusion.