part 1

"Wake up, Axis. You are late!" I hear my mother screaming up the stairs, "Mother, I'm right behind you." She jumps and then turns around. She glares at me, and I look at her, "Mother you will develop wrinkles." I state, and she stops, "Shut up!" She whines "don't do that," I watch as she catches her breath. "Mother, We need to go," I state, and she looks at the clock, "Dammit, We are late!" She grabs my hand and drags me out of the house. I shake my head behind the loony red haired woman, So energetic.

I grab the keys out of my pocket and open the car. She gets into the driver's seat, and I get into the passager seat, "Here are the keys." I state while handing her the keys for our SSC ultimate aero. I place my seatbelt on, and state "Seatbelt." She does as she is told; I put on my headphones. She starts to drive while I write in my notebook. After a while, I look up and see my mother smiling at me, with a soft smile, "Is there something of my face?" I ask her, making her giggle.

She shakes her head, and I raise an eyebrow. "Axis, are you making any friends in school?" I look at her and state, "No. There have been people who have tried to friend me. However, I refused them because they want me for dad's money." She sighs and states, "I'm sorry my dear." I turn my head and state, "May you please drop me off here." She nods, and I jump out of the car. My eyes soften, and a small smile appears on my face. This is how My father wanted me to act; This is how I will act. My arms drop to the sides of my grey skirt. 

I walk into the school ground to find everyone talking to each other, I walk through the playground, Everyone stops talking and starts staring. I don't take any notice and just walk towards into the school building, Heading towards the dance studio. I drop my bag and start stretching. Turning on the speaker and continue to warm up. Not caring about the people watching me. I didn't care who watched me because they wasn't watching me, They were watching my money and my dad.