DISNEY

"We there yet, daddy?!?!?!" Liv asks Brad while jumping on me. 

"Not yet, princess.  Sit down."  He laughs taking her from me and setting her on his lap so she can see out the window "You'll see the castle when we're there."

I look over at the boys, who are completely infatuated with the Stars Wars part of Disney, and are too busy figuring out how many times they want to see it to even remember we're on our way. 

"So glad we spent the money to bring them here for something they could do at home."  I joke "At least one of them is excited."

"Yeah the one that's going to make us wish we never had kids."  He comments on Olivia's inability to sit still "She's gonna have us running laps to chase her."

"But it's so worth it.  Look how cute she is with her Minnie ears and Princess crown.  I'm gonna miss the little girl in her."

"Don't get any ideas."  His quick response let's me know how serious he is "We don't need anymore than these 4.  We should've stopped after 2."

"Says the man who wanted like 8 kids."  I glare over at him, really thinking about the possibility "You could have another little princess."

"I'll think about it." He sighs "If she acts like this the whole time I'm doing whatever is needed to make sure there are no more."

I laugh knowing that he would never do that.  He's too into sex to chance changing it in any way.

"Of course she would fall asleep right before we land."  Brad complains carrying Liv through the airport "I wanted to see her expression when she saw the castle." 

"We'll have to take her to it when she wakes up.  She's gonna be pissed when she finds out she missed it." I carry Jackson through the crowds to keep him from running off.  Liam and Gabe follow in amazement looking around at everything and commenting on it.

"Do you guys remember being here?"  I ask them "You might have been too little, Gabe."  We brought them here once because Brad was filming around here and we thought they'd like it.

"Gabe was like 2, he won't remember anything." Brad answers "All he did the whole time was sit in his stroller and scream because Liam stole his Mickey ears."

"I had fun!"  Liam adds "Especially on that elephant ride.  I remember going on it like 50 times."

"Oh, it was more than 50.  You had your own special elephant and everything.  They probably hated us by the end of the day."

"I would have." Gabe says "You were probably annoying."

We walk through the airport and over to our hotel.  The boys have a room connecting to ours, and we have Jack and Liv with us so they don't decide to open the door and sneak out. 

"I'm so tired from all this traveling."  I complain, collapsing next to Olivia on the bed "I need a nap."

"Let's go!"  Liam and Gabe run into our room seconds later.  They see me laying with Liv and start to pull me out of bed while Brad watches laughing.  I try to fake like I'm still asleep until they actually have me hanging half off the bed ready to fall.

"Fine.  Let's go."  I follow them out the door.  We put Liv in her stroller since she is awake now too, and go right to the castle for her.

"Mine?"  She asks us once she sees it.  Brad and I laugh at each other while the boys tell her it's hers to get her excited.

"No, baby, it's Cinderella's house, remember?"  I point out little details to her "But it can be yours for the week we're here."

"I a princess."  She looks up the the castle with the most precious face ever.  Her eyes are huge with excitement, and her mouth open in awe.

"Let's go Star Wars!"  Jack begs "This boring."

We take a few pictures of the kids at the castle and start the walk towards the Star Wars area.  The kids notice a few characters on the way and we stop with all of them so we can get lots of pictures.

"I want all of us to get one with Mickey and Minnie."  I suggest, pissing the boys off a little.

"But mooooom!"  Liam complains "We wanna see Star Wars!"

"We want a family picture."  Brad agrees with my decision "It'll only take a minute.  Just come on."

He drags them over to the characters and we stand around them.  Liv and Jack choose to stand as close to them as they possibly can without stepping on them, while the rest of us stand around like normal people.  We pose for about 10 different pictures, all of which have different poses until we get what we want.

"Look!"  Jack runs up to one of the areas where they can play a Star Wars themed game "Let's play!"

Brad runs up with them, becoming a child again.  They have a huge lightsaber battle with some other people.  Liv and I stand watching them. 

"Mommy?"  She pulls on my shirt pointing in the opposite direction "We do that?"  I look over to see that she's noticed the sign of a place that does hair like a princess.  I quickly tell Brad what we're doing, and we walk over.

"Do you want Ariel, Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Elsa or Rapunzel?"  I ask, knowing she's going to pick Ariel anyway.

"Ariel!"  She answers excitedly.  We tell the lady and she gets her dress while someone else starts working on her hair.  She puts some washout red highlights in, some glitter, and then puts a crown in it so that she looks like Ariel. 

"Mommy too."  Liv demands once she's done.  I reluctantly sit in the chair, letting them do the same to me.  Only for my little princess.

Once we're done, and she has on her dress, we walk out to find the boys waiting for us. 

"What the hell happened to you two?"