Together

"Why aren't you asleep?  It's 3 AM."

"I don't know, I guess I'm just used to being woken up at this time."  I sigh, looking out the window to the balcony, watching the water pass by, "It's so calming to watch the water sway past us.  I kinda like being surrounded by it."

"You should come back to bed."  Brad walks over, wrapping his arms around me, "I miss you, and you can see it better when the sun is out anyway.  You have all day tomorrow to stand and watch it."

"I know, it's just nice to look at."  I turn to face him, noticing that he's wide awake as well, "It's not like there's anything better to do when I can't sleep."

"Really?  You're going to use that excuse?"  He raises his eyebrow laughing "I can think of something much better."

"Well I didn't wanna wake you earlier.  You get moody when I wake you." I say as he kisses me.  He picks me up and I wrap my arms around his neck.

I separate from the kiss, looking deeply in his eyes.  The need we have for each other mirrors from me to him.  He leans in, kissing me again, this time with much more passion than before. 

"I woke up at the right time."  He jokes as he lays me down on the bed.

I laugh slightly as the kiss deepens.  I open my mouth, letting our tongues intertwine, proving my need.  He hovers over me, staying as close as he can to my pulsating body.  I run my fingers down his tightly toned abs,  tracing the lines.

The warmth of his breath sends shivers down my spine; leading me on.  He takes over, pushing his hands up my body to get my top off.  He runs his fingers across my chest, knowing the sensation of his touch drives me crazy.

Separating from my lips, he moves on to kiss every inch of my body.  He stops to give extra attention to the soft spot of my neck, leaving a memorable mark.  I shudder under him, needing more than he is giving.  He moves down my body, reaching the band of my panties and driving me crazy with need.

I reach down as far as I can to grab his boxers, pushing them off in one swift motion.  He fights with me to stop as I stroke his bulge, letting him know that I'm ready.

He rips off my panties immediately, not wanting to waste any time.  I moan, feeling the hotness of his breath and his fingers as he teases me, needing him more than ever. 

"Stop,"  I pant, begging for the real thing.  He takes the hint and starts to get situated.

We get into position and he starts right away.  I grab onto the bed sheets to control myself as pleasure runs through my body like blood.  He continues to thrust with each deep moan, not showing any signs of slowing down.

I try to control myself as I reach my climax, but the pleasure is too much.  He starts to slow down as he reaches his, and collapses next to me.

"Well,"  I try to catch my breath "You were right.  That is a better reason to lose sleep."

"I know I was right." He smirks, leaning over to kiss me, "I'm always right." 

I cuddle up to his bare chest as slumber slowly starts to take over me.  I notice the same happen to him, and within seconds I'm asleep. 

"Hey, you're finally awake."  Brad pushes the hair out of my face to kiss me "You really slept in late.  I'm starving."

"Well I was tired from everything."  I sit up "And it's so much easier to sleep when there aren't little people forcing your eyes open.  Sleeping in is the best part of vacation."

"You should have told me that before.  I've been waiting for you so I could eat."  He gets out of bed and walks over to get some clothes "Are we swimming or not?  I don't want to put real clothes on if I don't have to."

"You pick."  I follow him over to the dresser.  He throws a bikini at me along with my cover up to wear while we eat. 

"Leaving them with my parents so we could do this was the best idea you've had in a while."  He says as we sit at a table "I would have been throwing them overboard one by one if we brought them with."

"Me too, but with our luck they'd land in the life boat or something."  I laugh "We're never getting rid of them."

"You're right.  They're lucky we still love them." He looks out at the water "It really is beautiful here.  Looking out at the water is much cooler than I ever thought it would be.  I really didn't expect to have this much fun."

"I didn't either.  I know everyone loves them, but I expected to be sea sick and miss the kids the whole time.  This is so much better." 

We finish eating breakfast and walk out to the pool deck.  Everyone is crowded around the pool and chairs, leaving the slides mostly empty.  Brad looks at me knowingly and pulls me up the steps to wait in line. 

"You get yellow and I get blue."  He decides "Just don't freak out and decide not to do it."

"Oh, you don't have to worry about me freaking out, you should look at how much you're shaking right now."  I laugh at him "If you actually make it I'll be shocked."

"Okay, watch me.  I'll make it down with no problem." 

We make it to the top and he looks scared shitless.  The slides are the highest part of the ship, and he does not like heights.

"You okay, babe?  Too scared to do it?"  I ask.  He responds by flipping me off and getting on the slide.

I get on mine and a few seconds later a buzzer goes off and we're shot down the slides.  We reach the bottom seconds apart, with him winning.

"I knew you'd lose!"  He brags "You never stood a chance."

"Yeah, yeah, at least I wasn't scared."  I walk over next to him "Again?"

"Again."