~2~

Morning(Thursday)

Jacob

I woke up on a Thursday morning with a smile on my face. I had just finish having a great dream about me and Craig. I have to see him again, I thought about calling him and setting up a date tonight. I washed up and got dressed, and did my hair and started on breakfast. When I was done everyone came down stairs.

"Good morning everyone!" I cheered.

"Morning daddy ma . . " Alianna said. Sounded like she was still sleepy.

"Awe still sleepy?"

"Yes, can I stay home from school?"

"Sorry baby, you can't today." I said. 

"Well I'm gonna take Alianna to school and the Omari to day care." my mother said.

"OK mama, thanks."

After they all left I cleaned the house a little before I called Craig. I was about to grab my phone when I heard the door bell and guess who was there.

"Chres?"

"Jacob," he states. "Can I come in? please?"

"Idk. . . " I sighed.

"Please!"

"Fine." I sighed letting him in. The only reason why cause he had Deme with him.

"Look baby I-"

"I'm not your baby anymore." I said cutting him off.

"Jacob I miss you." he said. "Dem does too."

"You can't speak for him, and look if you don't mind I was gonna call someone."

"Who? that Craig guy?" he asked.

"So? what's it to you?" I asked.

"He's messing with what's mines!" he yelled. "That's what it is to me!"

"I'm done with you, were over and I'm not yours!" I yelled back.

"Yes you are mines." he said.

"No I'm not Chresanto."

"You saying my whole name now? you never even called me Roc like that when we was together. . ."