~14~

The next morning

Chresanto

I woke up by the computer and saw that Deme was sleeping. I smiled a bit and looked over and saw Jacob sleeping. I got up and brought the laptop into the bathroom with me while I shower, I wanna look after him all the time. When I was done, I went into the kitchen and started on breakfast. I heard Jacob coming down the stairs.

"Morning baby." I greeted him with a kiss."

"Morning." he replied looking at Deme.

"He's ok?" he asked looking at the screen.

"Yeah I hope, I think I should call her and set up another court date."

"OK."

We had our breakfast and chilled while looking after Deme and Adalyenn and some guy.

Adalyenn

So far I'm doing good keeping Deme away from Carlos he still doesn't know i still have him.

"Baby?"

Oh yeah, were dating now too.

"Yes?"

"You wanna go out somewhere?"

"Really? yes I would love that." I said.

Yes I haven't went out anywhere since Martin took me out. . . . I started to think about him and where he could be, I doubt he would want Deme now after all this time. I bet his still with that fucking girl Joyce.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"It's gonna be a surprise," he said. "Look I'm gonna head out and get everything ready so I suggest you get ready as well." 

And then he left. I jumped up and down with joy, I cannot believe this is happening to me. I then heard Deme crying. Ugh! god this baby.

"Shut up you!" I shout.  he still cried I didn't know what to do so I slapped him, making him crying harder. Ugh!

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

I sighed and gave him his damn bottle.

"Here, here , here." I gave him the bottle and he calm down ugh!

LATER THE NIGHT

Chresanto

I saw the whole thing my blood is boiling right now I just wanna go over there and beat her up but I don't wanna blow my cover. My phone rang and I saw that it was  . . . . 

Marcus! (Rememer him and the others from book 1?)

"Oh snap what's up man? I have seen you in years!" I said.

"Yeah I know me and the girls are just in Florida hanging out."

"Me and Jacob are here too!"

"Oh shit nigga were y'all at?"

"At a hotel room 303 floor 7." I said.

"Iight we'll be there."

OMG I was so happy to hear from the guys. I missed them.

"Babay guess who's coming?!"

"I know I heard." he laughed.

About 20 min later the guys was here!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" we all yelled.

"What's up my babies?" Shey gave us a big hug.

"Omg you guys look so good." Julie said.

"Hey you guys." Breanna gave us some hugs as well.

"What's good man?" Marcus gave us a dap and a little hug.

"It's so good to see you guys," Jacob said. "Things haven't been the same."

"What? why?" Shey asked.

Me and Jacob told them the WHOLE STORY! after that they didn't say thing thing they just stood there shocked and nothing to say.

"Damn man. . .. " Marcus said.

"That bitch how dare she!" yelled. Shey.

"So you guys are?-"

"Yup divorced but I think were gonna get back together." smiled Jacob.

"Yay!" she cheered. "You guys better."

"So what now?" Marcus asked.

"Were watching her every move on our web cams we got them all over the house to keep an eye on Deme.

"Wow so that whole time she didn't tell you it wasn't yours?" Julie asked.

"Nope," I sighed. "Just my lucky right?"

"She's a bitch." spat Marcus. "We'll help you guys, were always gonna be by your sides."

"Awe thanks man." Jacob said.

"Guys come see!" I heard Jacob yell we ran to the computer and saw Adalyenn beating him again!

"FUCK!" I yelled.

"Chres man calm down," Marcus said. "were gonna get him back."

"And were gonna do that."

"How?" Shey asked.

"Were gonna break in."