~12~

Jacob

I couldn't believe that Chresanto's going to jail. . . . . .just like how I went to jail.Ha, this kina funny in a way, but no time for laughter. This is serious.

"YOU CAN'T TAKE ME TO JAIL!" Chres yelled. "SHE'S LYING TO YOUR FACES AND YOUR JUST GONNA BELIEVE HER?!"

"Were sorry Mr August, you don't have enough proof." the judge said. "So your gonna have to go. . . .5 years that;s your sentence."

"NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" he yelled. "I AM NOT LOSING DEME!"

"HE'S MY SON NOT YOURS!" Adalyeen yelled. Ugh! god if she was a man. They grabbed me and took me out the court room but i put up a fight.

"NO GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I screamed violently shaking them off me. "I DIDN'T KIDNAP HIM!"

"LET HIM GO!" I finally yelled. "HE DIDN'T DO IT!"

"There's no other proof. The evidence points to him."

How can I help my baby? he can't be in jail for 5 years? his kids need him. . . .I need him."

"LET GO OF ME!" Ches yelled again as he was being pulled out the room. I ran over there and tried to take them off him but they pushed me back.

"Get back sir!"

"No you guys don't get it, he's innocent!"

"Yes I am!" he yelled.

"Where's the prove, the writing of the letter didn't math up to her own so. . . ." the judge shrugged her shoulders.

"But you can't rely on just that!" I said. "I know she did it, she didn't even want the baby, that's why she left it with us!"

"Well how can you prove that?" the judge asked. I was silent. How can I?

"My point, take him away boys." I watched as they took Chres away. I sighed That bitch, is gonna pay.

Chresanto

They put me in this fucking jail cell. I'm in here for 5 fucking years. No way. I can be in here that long, I have a family, I need to be in thier lives, no in this hell hole. Adalyenn, I hate that bitch. I hope she's happy now cause when I get outta here she's dead.

Adalyenn

I finnaly have my son I put him on the floor of the house and let him wonder. I was with Carlos in the living room doing cocaine. After all that, I need the stuff to calm down.

"I see you won the case," Carlos sniffed. "Good job."

"Thanks, now that I have my kid, life is good."

"Hey speaking of that, I just go this hot new deal for cocaine if we sell the dealers something good.

"Like what?"

"Idk, but it's gotta be something priceless!"

Something priceless? idk what I can sell, we ain't got nothing priceless.

"I'll have to get back to you on that one." I said taking in some more cocaine. This stuff is really the good stuff. ever since. . . .what's his name Martin left me, I've been broken. Until I found Carlos and he introduce me to the stuff I became a new woman. I took the time to get to know Carlos and I must say, I think I have feelings for him. Idk if he feels the same. . . .I hope he does.