~17~

Chresanto

I took the kids over to Jaob's mom since we didn't wanna wake them up. If you know what I mean. ;)

When I came back, Jacob was sitting on the couch.

"Get up!" I demand. Jacob look at me with a confused look. "Why?'

"Cause daddy says so!" I barked.  I walked over to him and picked him up putting him over my shoulder and taking him into the bedroom. I was gonna have me some fun.

Jacob

 Tonight I was horny and I wanted to know what Chres was doing but whatever it was, it was turning me on.  so then he got a blind fold and wrapped my eyes with it then he picked me up and set me on the bed he slowly took off all my cothes and then he touched me everywhere then he gave me oral and i got so exited that I had an orgasm then he stuck his u know what inside me till I moaned really loadly.

"Baby u like that u like it huh ur so wet I love it!" Chres said

" Uhhhhh ahhhhh ahhh !!!! Ues harder ahh! yes, harder baby do me faster ...ahhhh! yes! mmm, your so. . . big!"

 Then he took off my blindfold and he had set me up a mirror for me and  he was thrusting so hard I had another big orgasm then he flipped me on my back on the bed and I let him do doggiestyle  

"Oh yes yes make me orgasm do me hard!!!!" I screamed.

"You wanted it harder?" he breathed.

"Yes!"

"What what?"

"YES DADDY! UGH!"

I couldn't take it anymore, I ride his shaft hard and orgasm ed then made him lay on the bed and I rode him like I was on a bull he called my name and he climaxed. I lapped danced for him I spread my legs and I fingered my self for him. I heard him groan by the sight of me fingering my hole. I spread my legs  he then told me to stop so he could give me more oral I told him no and blind fold him then I stood nude above his face and rubbed my dick on his lips and then he stuck his tongue on in and he sucked on my tip hard then I did the same for him. 69 baby ;)  I jumped in his arms and went up and down on his chest with my dick he started moving his strong hand up and down on me as he did it to himself until I busted.

"OH CHRESANTO!" I yelled.

"JACOB!" he cried as we both climaxed. We both fell on the bed and breathed heavily.

"I love you so much." Chres said kissing my lips softly. I smiled at him and returned the kiss.

"I love you too."

"But I love you more." he said.

"No I do."

"I DO!" he laughed. Ok, I guess he does.

"I can't wait to marry you again." he said.

"Me either," I said. "i wanna be Mr Perez-August again."

"Awe," he said kissing my forehead. "You will be baby."

I lay my head on his chest until we both feel asleep in each others arms.