~3~

Craig

"Good morning baby." he said to me.

"Good morning Jacob- Daniel! god morning baby lol. . . ." shit, it slipped out hope he didn't get that.

"Um. . . .good morning you want some breakfast?"

"Yeah ok thanks." I said getting out of bed. Today was Friday morning and I hate going to work on Friday's. . . .I rather stay home and hang but duty calls. I work as a computer engineer. I help fix computers and all that. I finished my breakfast and walked outside to my car. When I got there, some dude was standing there by it. The fuck?

"Um. . . . who you?" I asked. He looked at  me and walked around me.

"You Craig?" he asked.

"Who wants to know?" I asked.

"Don't be smart, answer me!" he spat.

"Who are you?" I asked again.

"I asked you first."

"I am Craig.. . .now, who the hell are you?"

"I'm Jacob's husband. . . .Chresanto."

Wait, this is Chresanto? damn he looks good! why did Jacob leave this sex on legs?

"He told me you guys are divorced."

"For now, but then I'm gonna get him back." he said like he was so sure about it.

"I don't think you are, he likes me and I like him so. . . .you can just like you know step."

"I'm not losing Jacob to your sorry ass," he said. "And plus, your with someone else already. . . correct?"

I froze. Shit, he knows?

"Thought so. . . .so you lying to him is not gonna help, he's gonna find this out eventually."

"I gotta go." I got into my car and heard that Chresanto guy laughing.

"I'm gonna watch your every move while your around him. . . .every move. . . .I'll be there."

"Your crazy!"

"Crazy? yes, but for Jacob." he said and walked away leaving me in my thoughts. Maybe he was right. I can't play Jacob like this. I drove to my job and got ready to teach a class. it was my turn to do that. We always take turns into teaching classes.

Jacob

I was outside going for my morning run. The kids were at school and mami was home so I guess I'll be outside enjoying the fresh air.

"Jacob!"

-_____- Chres. . . . .

"What?!" I asked stopping and shutting off my music.

"Where you going?" he asked. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Nigga, I don't have to tell you."

"Fine, don't. . . .I'll just have to follow you."

"Oh hell no," I said backing away. "You are not gonna follow my every move ok?"

"Oh but I am. . . .see, your mines Jacob. Fuck the divorce papers, your still mines and I know you love me. . . .I want this to work. . . don't you?"

Truth. . . .I do wanna work on us. The kids miss him. . . . I miss him. . . .but what about Craig? I kina like him. What am I gonna do?

"May I take you out?" he asked me.

"Um . . .idk Chresanto."

"Please call me Chres again, I can't stand that!"

"I don't think so." I said walking away from him, but he stopped me.

"Please Jacob, I miss you. . . .I miss the kids they can't live like this with their parents split up."

He was right.

"I know you miss me."

I do.

"And I know that Craig guy is trash."

"No he's not, he's a good man."

"I don't think he is."

"What?"

"He's playing you baby." he said.

"Stop calling me baby!" I yelled a little. "And what makes you think he's playing me? I think your just jealous since were not together anymore."

"What? jealous? I ain't jealous!" he yelled. "He's just messing with what's mines. . . .and that's you!"

"I'm not with you anymore Chresanto," I said putting back on my music and walking away. "Now bye!"

"No!" he stopped me. "have dinner with me."

"What?"

"Have dinner with me, I wanna show you i've chanced over the past 3 years."

I didn't know if I should. . . .should I? or no? I mean, he is trying and i do need to give him a chance.

"Ok fine." I sighed. "I'll go out with you."

"Yay! great. . . . I'l pick you up at 7, be ready and wear something normal and sexy."

He gave me a little wink I rolled my eyes. I was in no mood for this date. I usually like when he winks but now, ugh! idk not feeling it anymore like I was.

Craig

"Baby, can I talk to you about something?" Daniel asked me.

"Sure, what?" I walked over to him on the bed.

"Have you even thought about having a baby?" he asked. I was shocked. Kids? they never went through my mind. . . .to be honest, I do wanna have kids but one is the least of what I want. Having to many kids is too much.

"Yes I have," I said. "your saying you wanna have kids?"

"Yes, so would you wanna start. .  ..idk now?????" I smirked at him. Well.

"Yeah let's do it." I said carrying him to the bed to do our business. . . . 

Chresanto

I'm glad i finally get the chance to go out with Jacob again. I was looking at myself in the mirorr when my phone rang and it was. . . . . 

Lol, A cliff hanger. . . . .who you think it is?