~8~

Jacob

We all stood there, open mouth until we realized he needed a doctor.

"FUCK! BABY NO I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" Craig yelled.

"Enough of that, we need to take him to the hospital." I said.

We carried him in Craig's car and we drove to the hospital. I really didn't wanna be in the same room with him so Chres said for me to take the kids and myself HOME and by home he means our house. It would feel good to be back in that house with him. . . in his arms again. . . .to kiss  him again and all that good stuff.

"Daddy ma, I'm scared." Alianna said. I hugged her. 

"I know baby but, were all safe now."

I started to remember about Deme, who was watching him? my mother called me saying that Chres left him there, I sighed in relief. I told her that I would take him for Chres and stay there. Something told me that it was  time to come home. . . .real home.

Chresanto

"This is what you get y'know?" I said.

"Fuck you and drive!" he snapped looking after a slowly dying Daniel.

"We were gonna have kids baby. . . .don't die on me."

"C-Craig?"  Daniel was trying to make out some words. "W-Why Craig?" he asked. "'Why cheat  on me?" oh? so he saw?

"B-Baby I-I didn't-"

"I saw you Craig," he said. "I c-can't believe you. . . .if I make it, I want a divorce. . . ."

"What? no you can't do that!" he yelled. That reminded of me and Jacob and how we broke up. Something tells me that were gonna be  back together . . . .watch, we are.

AT THE HOSPITAL. . . .3 HOURS LATER. . . .

After the surgery and everything, Daniel still wanted that divorce on Craig. Craig looked broken well he should! he harmed my family! This is good for him.Since Daniel is all good, I guess I can leave.

"This ain't over y'know!" I heard Craig yell.

"I will have my revenge. . . "

"Yeah yeah." I said shooing him away. "Tell that to someone who cares."

Like he's gonna hurt me? I can fight, I'm strong and powerful. I can handle myself. I went to Jacob's mom's house to get Deme and head on home where Jacob and the kids were. When I got there, Jacob was sitting alone. . . .crying. Awe.