Poems I found from last year

In dogs eyes

I am called a dog, slpashings of black and white paint shine on me. There is this thing that lives on my behind. I must chase it, so here I am, spinning round and round to eat this creature, they call a tail. My family calls me cute, but I think I am stunning, that is why my head is always up.

(OMG! I USED TO WRITE LIKE THIS!!!!!)

The Search

I am searching for a creature, they call the brother, he lives in a land full of gaming. They call the brother the master of this world. We yell dinner and out he comes running on all fours. He soon learns it was a trap and runs back into the world he calls home.

(I am going to rewrite these below.)

New In Dogs Eyes

They call me a dog, but what lays on my behind is an alien that will slowly kill me.

I must get it off, but how?

Simple, bite it.

Here I am, spinning in circles, trying to get this thing off of me they call a tail.

(There we go!)

New The Search

We are hunting for a creature well known as The Brother.

He lives in a land that he had conquered. 

This land is like no other; for it has roots made out of wires, trees made out of computer chairs, rodents out of mice, bugs out of viruses, and people out of building blocks similar to the game the people call mine craft.

We have a trap to capture this creature and it is not complex at all.

We will simply set nachos out in this jungle it calls home, and we will await its arrival. 

The air shifts from a humid warm, to a freezing cold. The Brother is here, for there are ice formations forming on the wires of the trees. 

For the first time in history, The Brother has been spotted. A creature 6 feet tall when standing on the hinds of the legs. The creature is magnificent; pitch black hair that would make the night sky jealous, humongous black wings that would make the fearless scream in fright.