If these walls could talk

If these walls could talk they would tell you of the chains that kept me locked within the walls awaiting death to come take me far away. If these wall could talk they would tell you how defiant they were to let me be free. They would tell you how they enjoyed my suffering and how they locked your hateful words inside the walls alongside me to keep me company. I, a doll in their eyes, was locked behind their walls that were constructed by your words. If these walls could talk they would speak of the pain they endured when I, a mere human, cracked their skin. If these walls could speak they would tell you to not let them control us any more, for they can endure pain no more. However, these walls did talk, but you just didn't listen. You did not listen to their hate filled words that defined who I was for so long. Now I lay undefined, far away from your hate filled words that held me down. The words that chained me to the walls of your own creation. Now I lay uncertain of what is next, to afraid to stand back up. I don't wish to be pushed back down into the walls constructed by your words. Here I lay where the chains are unable to reach, where your hate filled words can no longer control me, where your walls can not confine me.

I broke free from your walls that speak your words and now it is my turn to protect you from someone's own walls that they constructed with their own hate filled words. I must now stand up against the walls that threaten to confine me once again.