Im tired of this Bullsh*t

"Ughhh, what happened?" I groaned as I woke up, wiping the hair out of my face.

"You passed out, sweetie. You were screaming, are you ok?" My father asked while getting me a glass of water.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just um I just stubbed my pinky toe on the wall going to the bathroom." I replied sitting up on the couch. And yes that was the best lie I could come up with.

" Gosh Girl you need to start being more careful."

"I know Dad, I know."

"I'm going to the store, need anything?"

" Get the ingredients for homemade cookies and chicken noodle soup. Please."

" Ok sweetie, see you later! Be careful." He replied while walking out the door.

The first thing I did was look at the time. 9:30 a.m., so I went to get a shower. I needed it, I smelled horrendous from going out last night. So, I jammed out to my favorite country songs and got clean. I got dressed in my usual jeans and t-shirt, and headed to my bedroom, and grabbed my laptop. First thing I did was put on YouTube and listen to some awesome country (aka Luke Bryan, George Strait, Alan Jackson.) and then I searched searched strange voices and hallucinations to see what the h*ll was going on with me. I thought it was best to keep quiet, after all what could they do?

After hours of searching, I finally came up with a diagnosis for myself, I'm 😜 crazy. (Like that's a surprise.) That's the only logical reason really. So, i went downstairs to make dinner for my dad when he got home. And soon enough there was a knock on the door. So I went and answered. What happened next almost killed me right in the moment.

"Collin! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to see you!" He said with a wink.

"What do you mean?" I replied curiously.

"This!" He replied and coming into my house, his soft lips embracing mine. He let go only to see my expression, I imagine anyways. I stood there In complete shock. This wasn't like him at all.i gave a slight  nod to let him know I liked it , because truth be told, I did. He came in for another kiss this time I didn't back away.

Moments later still embraced in kissing, I broke away. I looked to my left to see myself.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." She said in a devours tone.

"Who are you??" I yelled in replied.

"You. Only a better version."

"Your not real. Your just a hallucination. Do you see her Collin? Look!" I said pointing where she was.

" I don't see anything. Let's just pick up where we left off." He said while leaning in.

" NO!!!" I yelled a response. Pushing him out the door and locking it. I ran to where I saw her. She wasn't there anymore but yet the voice wouldn't leave me alone. I screamed as loud as I could and collapsed, grasping for air, pulling on my hair. I can't take anymore of this.