Um...

I don't understand.  Why can't she just tell me what's going on? I just want answers, and no one will believe me. 

Today,  Dad is taking me back to  Dr. Johnson's. I am really not looking forward to it. I mean, don't get me wrong, the guy is really nice, but I can't tell him anything. he won't believe me and for sure I will be sent to an institution.  

"You are right. You know." She said smirking at me in the oval mirror above my bathroom sink.

"What do you mean," I quietly reprimanded her, " Will you ever tell me what's truly going on? I mean is this even real life? Nothing has been going right lately.  Can't you just help me out a little bit? I mean who-what are you?" 

"..." She looked worried for a second, and then,  she started, " I can't. You'll understand. I'll be there for when you need me, and right now, that's a lot."

"Why can't you tell me?"

"Because I-" She started.

"Jessa! HURRY UP!" My Dad hollered from down  stairs.

I looked to the mirror and she was gone. What is happening to me? I finished getting dressed and brushed my teeth.  I made sure to wear long sleeves and some light foundation to cover up my fatigue and self harm.  I most definitely  do not need Dr. Johnson seeing me in that condition. He will for sure send me away for that. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are now in my dads new Subaru Cross trek. It's different from what he had before.. it .. happened. I am not sure if I like it or not yet. We just left the house about 20 minutes ago, which means we have about 10-15 minutes left.  My dad hasn't been acting normal lately. It's kinda weird. He kind of goes out of his way to not talk to me. I am pretty sure he is ignoring me. This also explains why we have sat in silence for 20 minutes. It is really bugging me. I mean, what is so wrong with me that my own father won't even talk to me? 

"So.. How are you readjusting?"  My father asked, obviously forcing a conversation.

" Okay, I mean um.. it's weird, you know. Getting into an argument with your boyfriend, and then waking up a year later. " I sassed back.

"Anything I can do to make it easier?"

"You are doing good dad,  just maybe fill me in a little bit every little now and then." 

"Sure thing." He said, staring at the road. After that, he didn't talk at all again. He obviously feels uncomfortable around me. Why? I don't understand. I've met my dad's girlfriend and she's not that bad. Maybe she changed him? 

Finally, We are here.