What The?

I groaned. Of course cutting you wrists hurt, but bleach has the worst  most chemically taste ever. Why again was I doing this? Oh right, I was trying to get the truth. Yeah of course there other ways, but this is the most effective way in my opinion because it always worked. I took precaution of course, I didn't want to die yet. I knew how deep to cut to make it look serious, but really it would be like a scratch. I carefully measured the amount of bleach it takes to kill some one and took 3/8th of that amount. I've learned all of this at my old school. I wasn't the best child.

"Ughh!" I groaned.

"What the fu-" I said, looking down seeing the cuts, astonished, to see them disappearing. I quickly cut my legs and they too went away,(the cuts not my legs😂). I took all the measurements! Right now I should slowly be bleeding out!? I needed My Voice for once, so I called out. "Where are you when I need you??"

"This is impossible!!" I said panicking

" No it's not. There's a simple explanation." The voice said appearing in front of me.

"No there isn't!" I replied.

" Of course there is, you just gotta find it."

" Who are you?"

" I'm someone who's here to help."

"Can I at least get a name? Instead of calling you My Voice."

" If you must..."

"Tell me!"   

"I'm you."

" That's impossible."
😱

" 😱