PART 9

"So I take it you two know each other," said Negan leaning on a doorframe of Sally's room.

"Yeah, we're closer than ever before," Sally gasped. Daryl lost control over himself and no longer supported his weight above Sally. She struggled to breathe under him. "A little help here?" She tried to push him away.

"Take him out," Negan ordered pointing Lucille at Daryl. Surely, he had back up, he's hardly ever alone. "I don't want blood all over my shit," he gestured around the room.

Sally felt the weight lift off her body. The air filled her lungs again and she sat up right after. Negan stepped into the room to clear the doorway. All Sally could see of Daryl was his back, his feet being dragged behind him.

Negan stood in the middle of the room, Sally sat in the middle of the bed and they were staring each other down. Negan was not smiling for a change. It was so much harder to navigate him in this serious state, he was much easier to negotiate with when he was cheered up but Sally found a way to ask him a question that was burning her insides anyway.

She broke out of their staring competition and glanced down at Lucille just for a second. Then she looked back at him with a big question mark in her eyes.

"Yeah," Negan balanced Lucille in his hands, finally speaking. "Yeah, I'm gonna use her... but no, you can't watch," he answered her question.

Sally moved forward on the bed, believing Negan didn't really mean it. He wouldn't use Lucille without her... punishment so cruel wasn't in place.

"No," he pointed Lucille at Sally, making her freeze in her tracks. His mind was made up, his tone was not to be negotiated with so Sally did not keep going. Negan was towering over her, holding Lucille still.

Sally locked her eyes on Lucille aiming at her head and then she groped after Lucille and grasped her in her hand, feeling the cold wire tearing her skin.

"Let me do it," she pleaded. "Why won't you let me do it?" she was whispering, preoccupied with looking for the answer in her own mind.

She pressed down on Lucille and made Negan lower her back down to his side.

He sighed. "Wait for me here, " he told her calmly and left after Daryl.

Sally stayed behind, sitting on the bed, watching streams of blood run from the stings of the wire and forming a little puddle in the palm of her hand.

___

___

Later when Negan opened the red door to get Sally, he had to stop and check twice.

"Jesus, Sally... What did you do?" he looked around the room one more time and this time he noticed even the door from the inside. It got another layer of red color from Sally.

Everything that was close to escape route got a hand paint job from Sally's bloody hands. Her handprints were everywhere on the door from her pounding on it, he could hardly touch the handle. Blood was on the wall all around the door like she expected it to go unhinged. It was on the windows and on the wall all around the glass as she tried to climb high enough to see through.

Negan looked at her in utter disbelief. He locked an animal inside a cage. She was desperate to get out, to get to him.

However at that moment, standing in front of him, she was her calm self again like nothing had happened. She stood there and he couldn't see a piece of that rabies in her. All that gave her away were her bloody gloves.

She instantly looked down at Lucille. She was clean, there was no blood. He did not use her on Daryl even though he said he would.

"I'm ready to go wherever you want me to," she informed him flatly.

"Come with me," he held out his gloved hand and she grabbed it with her bloody one.

Once again, he led her into his room and made her sit in his lounge area. She rolled her eyes at him as he sat down opposite of her. She acted like a stubborn child, not keeping any eye contact with him.

"Now, why wouldn't you tell me about your little family reunion? Wouldn't they approve of me?" He was his playful himself again on the outside but Sally knew what his real question was. Why wouldn't you tell me about the powerful advantage I've got against Rick?

"You know," he carried on, "keeping something like that from me could swing both ways. To be absolutely honest, it seems very shady. It really rubs me the wrong way. There are some rules and Lucille really doesn't like when someone bends or breaks them. And you really don't want me to put Lucille into work... Don't make me do that, sweetheart," he shook his head.

"Stop it, don't ..." Sally snapped out of her trip to her childhood years, her face changed into a cold stone. Her transformation was complete and immediate. She grew older in an instant, wrinkles he never noticed distorted her features.

"Don't talk to me like you're talking to them," she spitted through her teeth. She tilted her head to his bed for his better understanding.

She was new in the building but she knew about everything. She roamed the compound too many times in such a short time and in the moment she left Negan's room his wives started to pour into his room again.

"New world, new rules. I don't care how many wives you have," she went on, "but I have never heard you talk like this to Arat. I told you, you can have anything you want and trust me I can help you get it, but the moment you stuck me into that harem that's all you're getting from me - body without mind."

"Damn, girl," Negan watched her amused by her outburst. "I've got a feeling you knew I was there listening to you and Daryl."

"And I think you let him out on purpose," she said in the exact same manner. "You got where you are with Lucille but don't forget you found me unarmed," she said to him. "Can't wait to visit Alexandria with you. Now excuse me I've got a doctor's appointment," she showed him her palm and was on her way out of there.

"You really won't ask about him, will ya?" he stopped her on the threshold.

But she already had her answers. Lucille was not used that day, she was absolutely sure about that, there just wasn't that glow about her and Negan for that matter. And besides... he would never use Lucille without her watching. She said nothing, though. Negan told her anyway.

"He's in his cell, beaten up but he'll live. I'm offering him your room later today, so make sure you'll find somewhere to lay your head," he pointed his head to his bed. "Let's just hope Daryl says Negan."

___

Author's Note: Hey there, TWD is back yay 🎈 and another part of this story is on as well. 📥🙂

How long do you think will Negan put up with Sally before he'll have enough? He's been rather forgiving so far, don't you think? 🤔

Please read, comment, vote... I love hearing from you 💋

🌩