Chapter Five

***I changed a few lines in chap four but nothing drastic

Rae POV

The crowd whirled around me. Or maybe I was whirling around them, I wasn't sure. I was definitely having a good time though.

I felt the happiest I had ever felt and I just wanted to laugh and laugh and so I did.

I didn't even care about the men around me. Grinding on my hips, my legs, my back. I welcomed it.

I needed human warmth. I needed acceptance and love and that's what I felt from these people. Even if they were men.

But then I thought about one man in particular...

Jack.

Where was he? I wanted to dance with him.

I pried myself out of the dancing heap and tried to find my way back to the punch bowl where I'm pretty sure he left me. But it was hard, this house was like a maze and every room was the same.

I had no idea how I was getting out of here.

Jack POV

I tried sniffing her out but all I could smell was a mass of sweaty bodies.

I must've spent an hour searching through the crowd for her until I heard something to my left.

It was a soft voice calling my name, "Jack! Jack I wannna dannce!"

Shit she was drunk. Of course she was. She had never been to a party before, she told me that on the car ride there, and I had put her right next to the punch bowl.

I followed the voice calling my name, asking me to dance and found her swaying to the music by herself in a corner. Her dress had ridden up almost to her underwear and she didn't even have the shawl thing she was wearing earlier.

She was a mess.

"Rae!" I called over the music. She didn't hear me so I had to walk all the way up to her.

"Oh my godsh," she said when she saw me, "did you hear me?" She giggled at the achievment of me finding her.

"Yeah I found you, we have to go home now though."

She just giggled some more and started swaying to the music again. Then she came up to me and did something I would've never expected: she hugged me.

I didn't know what to do. Her arms were around my neck I couldn't move. I was paralyzed by her smell, her touch, her being.

"Heard you were lookin for..." The voice of Chad trailed off from behind me as he saw the scene unfolding  of him.

Rae was getting progressively more seductive as she rubbed herself all over my, hips moving like crazy.

"Jesus Christ Jack! What have you gotten yourself into?"

I turned around with Rae still plastered to me and gave him a look that told him I had no idea what to do.

A/N

sorry this chap is short but another ones coming tonight or tomorrow;)